Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

Discus and support Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the console works fine and the xbox logo on the kinect also lights up. but the xbox logo on the fron of the console stopped lighting up. this is a day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlissfulLeaf26, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

the console works fine and the xbox logo on the kinect also lights up. but the xbox logo on the fron of the console stopped lighting up.

this is a day one edition of the xbox one. i called customer support and the person i talked to said that is was normal. how the hell is this normal? i had 2 xbox 360s die on me. i hope this isn't the beginning of a slow death for my xbone.

any thoughts?

:)

BlissfulLeaf26, Mar 16, 2014
  2. New to Xbox One and looking for people to play with.

^ Or just touch the Xbox Logo on the front of the console

DigitalCreation-D38ED525-A797-4326-9E5F-A076BFEC06, Mar 16, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Xbox flashing white light

If your Xbox One is turned off and the white Xbox logo on the front of the console pulses on and off, it means that the console is downloading a dashboard or service update.

tha_villain, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

As long as the system is working I wouldn't worry to much. It is not normal but it could be that the LED burned out, wouldn't hurt to call and talk to tech support about an exchange if you're worried about though.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

As long as the system is working I wouldn't worry to much. It is not normal but it could be that the LED burned out, wouldn't hurt to call and talk to tech support about an exchange if you're worried about though.
  6. DigitalCreation-D38E Win User

New to Xbox One and looking for people to play with.

^ Or just touch the Xbox Logo on the front of the console
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

xbox one issue

Some games (like destiny for example) disable the Kinect sensor. So this should be quite normal. You should also notice that the Xbox logo on the Kinect and the console itself may get brighter as the brightness sensor will be disabled, too. As long as the
    Xbox logo keeps illuminated everything should be fine.
  8. pinkMISTdemon Win User

Long install and update times

Hello Code,

Try these steps:

• Cancel your download
    • Press and hold the illuminated Xbox logo on the face of the console for 8 seconds. This shuts the console completely off.
    • After 60 seconds, press the logo to turn the console back on.
    • Attempt to re-download your updates.
    This clears the System Cache and all the clutter that may or may not have built up in your memory.
  9. Doak is jewish Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

If your Xbox One is turned off and the white Xbox logo on the front of the console pulses on and off, it means that the console is downloading a dashboard or service update.
Thema:

1. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating. - Similar Threads - logo front console

2. logo is gone after upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    logo is gone after upgrade: My xbox one x no longer appears the logo on startup after the 1/7 upgrade. It's about 20 seconds on the black screen and the panel already appears 08911635-6e45-436c-ae92-1af24e9e21eb
  3. Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only: My xbox one is just displaying the xbox logo on a green screen. I tried to push the sync, eject and power buttons together to do a factory reset. The screen showed up with the continue option...
  4. no xbox x logo on startup ..

in XBoX on Consoles
    no xbox x logo on startup ..: no xbox x logo on startup..signal received then not received through hdmi cable..my xbox crashed on a update this the second time this month d730ed43-c91b-4a27-b4bd-eefaf032e13b
  5. Meu Xbox one não aparece a logo xbox one [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox One Does Not Appear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox one não aparece a logo xbox one [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox One Does Not Appear...: Estou tendo problema depois que eu troquei o HD e fiz a atualização atrevez do pen drive o meu xbox ele liga normal mas não aparece a logo xbox one em tela verde [Edit - Translation] - I'm having...
  6. no xbox x logo on startup ..

in XBoX on Consoles
    no xbox x logo on startup ..: i have a issue with my xbox x ..a update caused my console to crash ..it sent me straight to the troubleshoot screen .tryed a factory reset but still nothing ,so i was told by microsoft support to...
  7. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

in XboX Insiders
    Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  8. inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    inicialização logo XBOX ONE [Mod Translation-boot logo XBOX ONE]: olá recentemente fiz uma atualização offline , porem meu xbox one s inicia e funciona normalmente mas quando eu ligo ele não mostra a tela do logo de inicio do XBOX verde ele mostra uma tela preta...
  9. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?: I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo. submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay [link]...
  10. XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne S stuck on the logo screen: I'm trying to play my Xbox One S but it get on the green xbox logo forever. d0d4b5ee-ae09-4600-8231-b6686196c561