Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

Discus and support Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the console works fine and the xbox logo on the kinect also lights up. but the xbox logo on the fron of the console stopped lighting up. this is a day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlissfulLeaf26, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

the console works fine and the xbox logo on the kinect also lights up. but the xbox logo on the fron of the console stopped lighting up.

this is a day one edition of the xbox one. i called customer support and the person i talked to said that is was normal. how the hell is this normal? i had 2 xbox 360s die on me. i hope this isn't the beginning of a slow death for my xbone.

any thoughts?

:)

BlissfulLeaf26, Mar 16, 2014
  2. New to Xbox One and looking for people to play with.

^ Or just touch the Xbox Logo on the front of the console

DigitalCreation-D38ED525-A797-4326-9E5F-A076BFEC06, Mar 16, 2014
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Xbox flashing white light

If your Xbox One is turned off and the white Xbox logo on the front of the console pulses on and off, it means that the console is downloading a dashboard or service update.

tha_villain, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating.

As long as the system is working I wouldn't worry to much. It is not normal but it could be that the LED burned out, wouldn't hurt to call and talk to tech support about an exchange if you're worried about though.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

As long as the system is working I wouldn't worry to much. It is not normal but it could be that the LED burned out, wouldn't hurt to call and talk to tech support about an exchange if you're worried about though.
  6. DigitalCreation-D38E Win User

New to Xbox One and looking for people to play with.

^ Or just touch the Xbox Logo on the front of the console
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

xbox one issue

Some games (like destiny for example) disable the Kinect sensor. So this should be quite normal. You should also notice that the Xbox logo on the Kinect and the console itself may get brighter as the brightness sensor will be disabled, too. As long as the
    Xbox logo keeps illuminated everything should be fine.
  8. pinkMISTdemon Win User

Long install and update times

Hello Code,

Try these steps:

• Cancel your download
    • Press and hold the illuminated Xbox logo on the face of the console for 8 seconds. This shuts the console completely off.
    • After 60 seconds, press the logo to turn the console back on.
    • Attempt to re-download your updates.
    This clears the System Cache and all the clutter that may or may not have built up in your memory.
  9. Doak is jewish Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

If your Xbox One is turned off and the white Xbox logo on the front of the console pulses on and off, it means that the console is downloading a dashboard or service update.
Thema:

1. Xbox logo on front of the console stopped illuminating. - Similar Threads - logo front console

2. Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Logo at launch screen is not available for Skip Ahead?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???: Ok so i became a ambassador took some time to pass those test and finally i got my logo so then i have been having my profile pic for a while now it says “crime scene do not cross” and has a pic...
  4. Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 won't launch, black screen after logo: I moved Gears of War 4 from my C drive to my D drive as the game became too large with the updates. Now whenever I launch the game I receive a black screen after the gears logo fades out. Looking...
  5. BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    BattleChasers Crash at THQ logo on launch (Xbox Game Pass for PC): The game is crashing at the THQ logo right after launching, I found support posts like this for the Steam version of the game and have attempted to do similar troubleshooting but the WindowsApps...
  6. Xbox one x has no start up screen/logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x has no start up screen/logo: Just done a reset on my console I've just got which is a one x. Anyway installed all the latest updates and it all works but as it starts up from powering on usually on any other xbox one x. You...
  7. Groot deel van games zijn verdwenen op 2 verschillende Xbox One's en geven "pinned"logo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groot deel van games zijn verdwenen op 2 verschillende Xbox One's en geven "pinned"logo...: Een groot gedeelte van mijn xbox one games zijn verdwenen en ik vermoed dat dit sinds de laatste update is. Ik heb een Xbox One en een Xbox One X beide met een externe hdd en nu zijn op beide...
  8. Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Item "Archive Logo Hoodie - Yellow" not working on xbox one.: I got this avatar item on the 360 to use for my xbox avatar. I currently use the Xbox original avatars, but when the avatar shows up in Xbox Avatar Editor, the item is completely black. On the...
  9. Minecraft do windows 10 aparece a janela com o Logo da Mojang e logo em seguida fecha...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft do windows 10 aparece a janela com o Logo da Mojang e logo em seguida fecha...: Já tenho o jogo Instalando a muito tempo no meu computador mais recentemente foi abrir o Jogo ele começas abri aparece a logo da Mojang e fecha sozinho já atualizei os driver da placa de vídeo...
  10. State Of Decay 2 aparece a logo e fecha em seguida [State Of Decay 2 appears the logo and...

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 aparece a logo e fecha em seguida [State Of Decay 2 appears the logo and...: Comprei o jogo State Of decay 2 (que inclusive na hora da compra não apresentou formas de parcelamento ou pelo menos não estava visivel) e quando fui iniciar o jogo não obtive exito, o jogo abre...