Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets...

Discus and support Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the Xbox store team should not cover S/x logo and only put gamepass as a cover image as this gets confusing when It’s purchasing digital copy, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FellowMender05, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets...

the Xbox store team should not cover S/x logo and only put gamepass as a cover image as this gets confusing when It’s purchasing digital copy, not covering the S/X logo would help when buying from the Xbox Live Services. it would be much smoother without getting confused buying products over the Xbox store console.

:)

FellowMender05, Aug 4, 2021
  2. OG Pooh Win User

Does xbox have a hyphen (-) in it?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

i really don`t know why any of you can`t look at the top left of this screen and see the official XBOX logo as clear as day.

[/quote]

Because a logo is just that... A logo. It may differ from the way the proper or official name is written. Yes, the logo is all caps, but as already pointed out, that is an artistic choice to make it pop. Look at the forums logo... It reads Xbox forums, not
    XBOX forums.
  3. OG Pooh Win User

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

i really don`t know why any of you can`t look at the top left of this screen and see the official XBOX logo as clear as day.

[/quote]

It's also on the op's gamer pic.

[/quote]

And your point is? I don't know why this completely moot point regarding the logo continues to be brought up. The Xbox logo is at the very top of the page and so is an Xbox forums logo in a bar just below that. The Xbox logo uses all caps & the Xbox forums
    logo does not. Now, if I'm not mistaken, this site is set up & run by Microsoft. Why isn't the Xbox in the forums logo all caps if the official name is XBOX rather than Xbox? Again, it's because a logo, any logo is simply an artist's representation meant to
    symbolize a company, product or whatever. A logo doesn't have to have the proper name or even words at all, for that matter. The Xbox logo at the very top... Go ahead, scroll up, I'll wait... That logo also has a stylized
    B that looks as though it may be connected to a hyphen. Does that mean it's X-BOX? No it doesn't. Why? Again, it is because a logo does not necessarily represent the official, legal name or title of something. The logo is just a logo. It's
    a piece of art & nothing else.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

5. Elohmn Win User

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

Because a logo is just that... A logo. It may differ from the way the proper or official name is written. Yes, the logo is all caps, but as already pointed out, that is an artistic choice to make it pop. Look at the forums logo... It reads Xbox forums, not
    XBOX forums.

[/quote]

Pretty much so but just to point out something a little interesting Xbox LIVE is always written in Caps even from proper format.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bought Max Payne 2 from Xbox Marketplace but doesn't play

The cover art is black and green and had the original Xbox logo instead of the 360 logo.
Thema:

Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets...

1. Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets... - Similar Threads - logo covered please

2. Xbox Dashboard not loading after the Xbox Logo on startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard not loading after the Xbox Logo on startup.: Just randomly after coming home from work when I turned on my Xbox it would go to the Green Xbox Logo, then a Black Screen afterwards. You can still hold the xbox button on your controller to...
  3. Xbox screen stays black after green Xbox logo screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox screen stays black after green Xbox logo screen: I started up my Xbox One and I got the green logo screen which seemed to take longer than usual. After that my screen went black and I could only access the screen which allows you to turn of your...
  4. Black screen after green xbox logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after green xbox logo: How do I fix my xbox one ? The logo comes up and then says Hi!(my xbox live name) with a black background and the home screen never loads 6b9768df-2667-4473-90fa-2d4f1779f351
  5. Blank Screen after the Xbox logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after the Xbox logo: Whenever I turn on my Xbox One it goes to the Xbox start up logo screen and after that it just goes black. I’ve tried hard resetting it multiple times but still not working....
  6. Xbox Series X won't load past the xbox logo screen. (Alpha-Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won't load past the xbox logo screen. (Alpha-Skip Ahead): It's weird I see people saying they were having a hard time installing the latest update but mine seemed to update fine, xbox was literally working last night, no issues. Woke up this morning and...
  7. Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X stuck on boot logo: 1st thing today my Xbox Series X was working ok. I purchased a new game from the store and attempted to quick resume Fenyx. No buttons worked once into the game. So I rebooted. Now when rebooting...
  8. Xbox don't turn on after xbox logo screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox don't turn on after xbox logo screen.: I'm on Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead and it seems like the Xbox don't turn on after the latest update. I've tried to reboot it, to unplug it for 10s but nothing work. Maybe I'll send it to Microsoft...
  9. XBOX SERIES X ALPHA RING SKIP AHEAD STUCK ON XBOX LOGO SCREEN FIX

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X ALPHA RING SKIP AHEAD STUCK ON XBOX LOGO SCREEN FIX: I switched from a wired connection to a wireless connection, held down the power button and the sync button and was able to perform a full factory reset. I have also left the program for the...
  10. Alpha skip ahead update problem stuck on logo

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead update problem stuck on logo: Well i am stuck to the logo screen and i am trying to fix this but it's really frustrating that i haven't seen any response from the XBOX team. This is a serious issue and I don't see any point to...