Xbox Looking For Group Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Looking For Group Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yygu, Mar 22, 2020.

1. yygu
    yygu Guest

i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post , it has no profanity in the post

:)

2. Mickey Altman II Win User

Looking for Group not working

This worked for me!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! 👍👍
  3. Vince371 Win User

Looking for Group not working

Hi I tried removing and re-adding my account and it still doesn't work
  4. TigBitties Win User

Looking For Group Not Working

Woah what the heck! Thank you so much!
  5. Kapone3ny Win User

Looking for group not working

Same here its started yesterday for me and its still not working smh i tried numerous ways to fix but nothing...plz help
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Looking for group not working

Hello J LJ,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This seems to be an issue affecting multiple users. Good thing is that the technical team is aware, and is currently working on a fix for this. I recommend keeping an eye on the

Twitter support page
    for updates as they come.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thema:

1. Xbox Looking For Group Not Working - Similar Threads - Looking Group Working

2. Parties Linked to Looking For Group Post Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Parties Linked to Looking For Group Post Not Working: When accepting an invite to a post that was created/linked to a Looking for Group Post, the party bugs out. The Xbox does not display that the user is in the party. This issue has occurred across...
  3. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  4. Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Not Working: Hey Microsoft. Everytime I try and post a looking group on my Xbox One S, & Xbox Mobile App it shoots me back with an error message “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. This has...
  5. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  6. Looking for group not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group not working: When I try to create a looking for group post it tells me there was a problem posting your looking for group. Help will be appreciated. 1f26fd7a-fd55-4ffd-abe8-84bf575ca599
  7. 'Looking for group' Section not working

in XBoX on Windows
    'Looking for group' Section not working: Recently I descovered the 'Looking for group' section and I really wanted to try it out, but whenever I would click 'I'm interested' It would say that the post was no longer available. I looked up...
  8. Looking for group not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group not working on Windows 10: Looking for group is not working on Xbox game bar windows 10 97126ea0-1c4e-430e-b940-c37a34c14380
  9. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b
  10. Looking for group posts not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts not working: Since i purchased my xbox one s i have not been able to make a single looking for group post. This includes the xbox app as well. I have changed settings, looked up answers on google, and have...