Xbox looking for group - Recent Tags

Discus and support Xbox looking for group - Recent Tags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i go to the looking for group page, i get the options - xbox tags, recent, popular, achievements my recent tags used to have the most recently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J MINI, Sep 28, 2019.

1. J MINI
    J MINI Guest

when i go to the looking for group page, i get the options - xbox tags, recent, popular, achievements

my recent tags used to have the most recently used tags in it, but for the last few months, it is constantaly empty. not one tag in there even though I have been searching and posting.

Any idea how to get this to work again?

:)

J MINI, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello J MINI,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are there any troubleshooting steps you have already tried out? If so, let us know with a reply. for now, I recommend

removing your profile from the Xbox one
    power cycling your console
    , and then adding your profile back. Afterwards, check out the looking for group page to see if the issue persists. Be sure you know your email and password before removing your account.

Let us know the results!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help, but I don't quite understand the issue you are having.

The Looking for Group feature on the Xbox One console or Windows 10 has not been changed recently with any updates. Tags are not gone in LFG and you can definitely still search for groups using the tags that you are looking for. I just searched for Destiny
    2 groups on the Xbox One using just tags and it worked just fine.

If you can explain with more detail what it is you are experience we may be able to help.
  4. denis97g Win User

Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

not many people read the forums, you should post a looking for group post on the xbox with those tags to find people easily.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

I also recently joined the Xbox Ambassador program and what I do is that sometimes I create "Looking for Group" post on multiplayer games with tags like: "Everyone is welcome, no swearing, etc," and that way I play with all kinds of gamers (newbie, pro,
    etc.) and have fun.
  6. x AngeILan x Win User

Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

hey you’re best to look under the look for a group and tag girls welcome and such. You’d have more luck finding them there than here or try Facebook groups
Thema:

1. Xbox looking for group - Recent Tags - Similar Threads - looking group Recent

2. Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group Not Working: Hey Microsoft. Everytime I try and post a looking group on my Xbox One S, & Xbox Mobile App it shoots me back with an error message “There was a problem posting your Looking for Group”. This has...
  3. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  4. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  5. I can’t post a Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t post a Looking for Group: I have tried literally everything. I was on a live call for an hour and found no solutions. I was on live chat for another hour on top of that. Im out of options and trying to find anyone with an...
  6. Looking for group not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group not working: When I try to create a looking for group post it tells me there was a problem posting your looking for group. Help will be appreciated. 1f26fd7a-fd55-4ffd-abe8-84bf575ca599
  7. 'Looking for group' Section not working

in XBoX on Windows
    'Looking for group' Section not working: Recently I descovered the 'Looking for group' section and I really wanted to try it out, but whenever I would click 'I'm interested' It would say that the post was no longer available. I looked up...
  8. Looking for group not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group not working on Windows 10: Looking for group is not working on Xbox game bar windows 10 97126ea0-1c4e-430e-b940-c37a34c14380
  9. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  10. looking for a group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for a group post not working: i have two accounts on my xbox console only one will let me post looking for a group not the other one ?????????? any fixs or problem solvers 7afe27c6-5f18-4491-b7e5-a5f6c2b3a48b