Xbox loosing connection and signing out

Discus and support Xbox loosing connection and signing out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in July, I took my Xbox One (which I had just gotten in November) to he beach with me. I used a hotspot on my phones for internet connection since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Your DOOOOM, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Your DOOOOM
    Your DOOOOM Guest

So in July, I took my Xbox One (which I had just gotten in November) to he beach with me. I used a hotspot on my phones for internet connection since the wifi there sucked. Well, once I came back home, the xbox suddenly started to loose connection to
    the internet and after a few minutes it would sign me out of my account. Now I can restart it and hard reset it, but that only helps for a few hours. I tried clearing the MAC address and that didn't work and I even tried opening ports in my firewall of the
    router. The people at Xbox keep telling me it is a problem with my internet not the xbox but why would it be signing out of my account like it always does afterwards... It doesn't make sense to be an internet problem. But i asked if i can just get a new one
    and they said that they can take it in to get tested but if it connects to the internet once they will just send it back. So could anyone help?

:)

Your DOOOOM, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Your DOOOOM,

Sorry to hear you have been running into this problem with the network connection, when you were connected with the hotspot at the beach did you have any issues with the network disconnecting? Also if you have not tested the Hotspot at home give that a try
    as well to see if there is any issues with that connection.

I would also advise taking a look at the following support page to troubleshoot this problem further,

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. SuprX BR Win User

Like i aways say.. the best wifi its a cable!
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live will not connect on my Xbox One

sign out , then right back in.....see if that jars it loose.....
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

xb1x wireless problems S T I L L

Have you tried setting a static IP address for the two Xbox consoles? Might be a networking conflict with the two devices connected to the network, since you say the originial Xbox doesn't disconnect.

Also, do you use the Xbox App for Windows, iOS or Android? There are times where it's set to automatically connect to a console, and can sign you out of other consoles when that is initiated? I'm not sure what you're seeing when you say it disconnects
    you at random times. Does it sign you out of your profile? Kick you from a game? Disconnect from Xbox Live, but keeps your profile signed in, or does it loose all internet connection?
  6. MineDaddy Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

Sign out , then back in.....that should jar it loose.... if not , remove your profile then redownload it......
Thema:

1. Xbox loosing connection and signing out - Similar Threads - loosing connection signing

2. Xbox loosing connection to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loosing connection to controller: My xbox have been doing this for a long time now. Whenever i don't have my controller connected via wire, it disconnects from time to time even doe it is charged. I've also been having some...
  3. Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V: Hi all, I keep losing Internet connection for no reason. Day n night. I play GTA V is my main game. Been to 3 driffrent Internet providers. And still the same. Anyone got an ideal what to...
  4. Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart: I have done everything that I can possibly think off to try and fix this there is not a single issue that comes back. It only ever happens when I'm watching YouTube, then bam I'm signed out I've...
  5. Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.: Netgear (Routers) Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP. Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox...
  6. Randomly loosing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly loosing connection: Hello, I have an Xbox One and I can connect just fine and be playing and I randomly loose connection. I have done all of the test like shutting it down checking internet connection etc and nothing...
  7. Continuously loosing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuously loosing connection: I have an Xbox One and I connect fine but randomly loose connection. Others in the house have no issues just my Xbox? Any suggestions e18689b7-f6ee-475b-a8f3-917ecd9f7197
  8. Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s: Very frequently, almost every day, when I turn on my xbox one, my controler is disconnected. When I try to turn on my controler the xbox sign light just flashing then turn off....
  9. Keep loosing connection while playing Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep loosing connection while playing Bingo: Keep loosing; connection while playing Bingo. 8c956eb1-0c11-499e-94b9-bfc025b5e66f
  10. Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s: Very frequently, almost every day, when I turn on my xbox one, my controler is disconnected. When I try to turn on my controler the xbox sign light just flashing then turn off....