Xbox love friends Broken

Discus and support Xbox love friends Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox live friends are all showing offline, even though i know they are not and are appearing online. How do i fix this problem? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegoNick1208, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM.

1. LegoNick1208
    LegoNick1208 Guest

Xbox love friends Broken

My xbox live friends are all showing offline, even though i know they are not and are appearing online. How do i fix this problem? Thanks in advance for responding.

:)

LegoNick1208, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  2. Mr VinceTheVice Win User

Xbox love friends Broken

Hello LegoNick1208, the multiplayer, party chat and friends list services have not suffered a breakdown for a few hours.

The teams solve the problems. Keep an eye on the progress Xbox.com/status, enter your email to inform of the return to normal services.

Thank you for your patience.
  3. Nathanatiion Win User

Xbox love friends Broken

Unfortunately, there has been an outage affecting Xbox Live Services. This is not a problem with your personal Xbox, many users are experiencing this.

You can keep updated on the server status here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

:)
  4. mhuff119 Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c400001

Its not broken. The Xbox one friends app is broken they are working on a fix now ... supposedly
  5. Def Oso Win User

The New Spycrab.

Doesn't the OP usually have threads related to long lost love, meeting chicks or how his heart was broken because some girl wouldn't accept his friend request? Anyway, that was pretty creepy! I would have loved to have seen this while playing though, I'd
    be scared.
  6. BlackRhino90 Win User

Apex Legends

If revenant wasnt broken id love it
Thema:

Xbox love friends Broken

1. Xbox love friends Broken - Similar Threads - love friends Broken

2. Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess

in XboX Insiders
    Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess: I’ve owned a Club since they were first available for Insider testing. I think they’re a decently good idea permitting some level of organization and structure for social gathering and friend...
  3. Xbox love gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox love gold: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it says I need a Gold membership but i have one already. Warzone is also saying I’m not allowed to play it. 0c6d8810-b37e-424a-b45d-6b14c4167947
  4. I would love to find my reset code for my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would love to find my reset code for my xbox 360.: Is there anyway an xbox worker and email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and help me find my reset code for my xbox 360 because im getting ready to sell my...
  5. NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES: NEED HELP NEW TO THE XBOX WORLD!!! So I bought a xbox one off gamestop (keep this in minded it was a refurbished xbox one), got it yesterday played for an hr went to bathroom come back it turned...
  6. Who loves to make friends?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who loves to make friends?: I make a lot of friends in online games, the xbox community is amazing. dc170f72-ff67-4524-ba07-a9f999b3087a
  7. AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AS MUCH AS I LOVE PLAYING ON A GIFT AFTER MY FRIEND UPDATED MY CONSOLE AND I WANT TO START ...: TRYING TO CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE AND A MESSAGE POPS UP THAT IM BANNED .... QUESTION IS HOW AND WHY? I HAVE A SECURE WIFI CONNECTION AND THIS HAPPENS . SAD STORY ... I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING ME THE...
  8. add me to friends list for Minecraft play survival or Creative love to build things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add me to friends list for Minecraft play survival or Creative love to build things.: please add me to your friends list. looking to join other peeps worlds in minecraft, play survival and creative. d35335ae-b1d6-4a88-8a80-b52cc73da5b1
  9. need friends that love crucible and raid it up now and then.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need friends that love crucible and raid it up now and then.: MARS Ranking - Groups | Bungie.net 360 Destiny Clan. Join us for Crucible/Raid and Strikes help. I'm just looking for players that want to team up to do any and all activities in Destiny. Mars...
  10. My 9 year old is fairly new to Xbox live and would love friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 9 year old is fairly new to Xbox live and would love friends: My 9 year old and myself are recent xbox owners and my son plays minecraft and teenage mutant ninja warriors and would LOVE some friends. he does not have a mic and we really want to keep it...