[xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!!

Discus and support [xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Current and previous xbox REWARD app weekly task "BING 50 searches", the count does not increment/register after searches are done in BING!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrialRook955858, Mar 3, 2021.

1. [xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!!

Current and previous xbox REWARD app weekly task "BING 50 searches", the count does not increment/register after searches are done in BING!!

:)

TrialRook955858, Mar 3, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Reward questions. Thanks

Microsoft rewards and Xbox Live rewards are two different programs. So searching Bing on your Xbox would count towards your MS rewards if you're logged in.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

I can never finish the weekly reward events where you have to do bing mobile searches. Just using an ipad to search dosen't count. You have to download the rewards app and since no one can remember the password to download stuff, I'm out of luck lol.
    I had my weekly streak up to nineteen weeks then it dhanged to every other week you have to do mobile searches instead of bing searches or earn achievements. I wish it would be either mobile or regular searches.
  4. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Using Microsoft Rewards inside a game

Hi Buddy..

Always build up your points everyday, search on bing, XBox Game Pass, Bing App. If you build up a good rewards count you can get a big Gift Card this way you can get any game you want.

I like the $10 Gift Card if a game cost $19 I save up for $10Gift Card to get the game cheap.

Link:

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Microsoft Rewards anomaly

Hi T.J.Horπɛ. 5 points for search on Microsoft Reawards App on Xbox but Bing searchs on mobile and computer count 3 points per search. So....
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

[xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!!

1. [xbox] m$ Reward app does not increment BING search count!! - Similar Threads - Reward app does

2. Xbox Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App: I rented three movies $4 or more but haven't received credit in the rewards app toward the 2500 points for ANY of them. I've never had this issue before. ed14da52-1208-483e-ad5a-9f4f0f5fd799
  3. Xbox App for Microsoft Rewards not recognising purchases to complete tasks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App for Microsoft Rewards not recognising purchases to complete tasks: I have partook in the For Honour and Rainbow Six tasks, I have completed all items but the purchase or Battle Pass/Credits has not been recognised for either and fail the task from Completing....
  4. Rewards app not registering any activities.

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards app not registering any activities.: I'm back in the Alpha program. Is this a widespread issues or limited to certain tiers? submitted by /u/The_Real_Kuji [link] [comments]
  5. X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App: I’ve had an issue that happens a couple of times a week (usually from the Rewards app) where the Series X will do a hard shut down (no image) although the controller and system light remain on, It...
  6. XBox One X Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Rewards App: So, here we are again; except this time there is no access to support. Again, I have purchased a game and coins for a separate game and while Xbox took my money they have not given me the points...
  7. Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass reward "Login in Game Pass App" not working: Hi Since 3 or 4 days now I'm having the problem that the reward for login into the game pass app isnt working. I also tried to logout log back in. Is there anything wrong with the servers?...
  8. microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards app: i tried to use the app multiple time but i cant it shows me an error i dont know what to do please help fix it. fab88eea-36df-4c16-8138-e193eac6f6cc
  9. Anybody else's rewards app unresponsive?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody else's rewards app unresponsive?: Anybody else having issues with the rewards app at all? It doesn't even load up and cant even reinstall it now among other things. The latest update seems to be a complete mess. submitted by...
  10. Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?: Clicked on one of the boxes in the reward app(mobile app). It opened IE for some reason and pops up a huge Certificate error - The site is not secure -...