Xbox Madden 21 Coin Theft

Discus and support Xbox Madden 21 Coin Theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have puchased my many points from the microsoft store, which ultimately become madden coins. This week I had 702,0000 MUT coins stolen from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrewW4, Mar 27, 2021.

1. DrewW4
    DrewW4 Guest

I have puchased my many points from the microsoft store, which ultimately become madden coins. This week I had 702,0000 MUT coins stolen from my account. EA says we dont see any unusual activities and won’t do anything about. I’m a vicitim of fraud and they dont care. Will anyone help? I’m prepared to get rid of all ea games and get rid my xbox s concole as well.

:)

DrewW4, Mar 27, 2021
  2. JohnJiggy004 Win User

Madden 21

I'm experiencing the same issue. All of a sudden my games or apps won't load. I mean I was already going to get the new Xbox, they didn't have to force me out. Ironically enough, this happened to my original Xbox when Xbox One released.
  3. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

Madden 21

try hard resetting by holding the power button for 10 sec if that does not work you'll have to go to settings>systems>console info>reset console >then click reset and keep games and apps this should fix the problem
  4. Moves Moves Win User

Madden 21

It's been doing that all day
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Madden 21

Hey DBJ

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with launching some titles on your console.

I would first recommend using a
    power cycle
    on your console, as this helps alleviate most gameplay issues on your console.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. IsaacGalumalemana Win User

Madden 21 EA Free trial.

Please put madden 20 back on xcloud or mobile device game pass or put madden 21 on there. My whole family is a big fan of madden and they love this new mobile device on gamepass...... thank you and we really appreciate Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox Madden 21 Coin Theft - Similar Threads - Madden Coin Theft

2. Madden nfl 21 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden nfl 21 not downloading: Hello I contacted helpea on Twitter about this but my new madden NFL 21 disc when I put in my Xbox one is not downloading and the xbox got to the point of not showing up the game and the disc...
  3. Madden 20 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 issue: Won an item that I purchased through the auction, coins withdrawn 2 days ago and notification indicated so but the item has not appeared in my item binder. What should I do to resolved this...
  4. I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???: I just bought Madden 21 and it came with a 20% off code to the NFLshop.com but it isn't letting me use it, it doesn't end until 31/08/21 anyone know what to do???...
  5. Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Madden NFL 20 CD Broke - Will new a new CD allow me to re-acquire my team?: My dog literally ate my Madden 20 CD, and I'd like to learn if I'll be able to continue to play with the team I've built-up if I purchase a replacement Madden 20 CD. Any guidance would be greatly...
  6. Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read Madden or FIFA 21: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? b0bf0f5b-a238-4371-9522-a624734a1bb4
  7. I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an identity crisis. I am Profile one. It is maddening after the day I've had. Help!: I had a message that my game was ready after spending the day with updates and downloads. and as I was getting ready to play. it disappeared. Where did it go? It looks like it is going to take...
  8. Madden mobile coins for hut coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden mobile coins for hut coins: Anyone interested in trading madden mobile coins for hockey ultimate team coins 4d6c8bb2-cc4c-4675-9eb4-f96d846d6acf
  9. Madden 15 took coins did not give player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 15 took coins did not give player: Happened three times last night. Bidding on players, won auctions and did not give player. I can go to my bidding screen and see auction ended and coin amount is in green. I click on player - it...
  10. Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?: I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses coins. I need / request help on how to...