Xbox makes a super weak beep but otherwise dead

Discus and support Xbox makes a super weak beep but otherwise dead in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! So I left my Xbox One on to update last night and went to bed. It was off once I came in in the morning (has a 6 hour timer). It gave me a super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K-lebB., Aug 8, 2020.

1. K-lebB.
    K-lebB. Guest

Hi! So I left my Xbox One on to update last night and went to bed. It was off once I came in in the morning (has a 6 hour timer). It gave me a super feint half of a beep and that was it. No power up, nothing. I figure its probably the power brick just on
    how weak it sounded versus mechanical issue. I took off the case to the console and took a can of air to it and the powerbrick put it back together and... nothing. Ideas? Suggestions?

*my Xbox is the Advanced Warfare edition if that makes any difference.

:)

K-lebB., Aug 8, 2020
  2. Matt Kramer
    Matt Kramer New Member
    Same exact symptoms here, noticed 8/21/20. I did all the brick powercycling, and did get it to start once eventually, so I left it on. it had turned off during the night, likely auto shutoff. have not got it working again. I did buy a new power brick but it did not help.

Matt Kramer, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Matt Kramer
    Matt Kramer New Member

Matt Kramer, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Jessica0713 Win User

I had the same problem unfortunatly i needed a new power brick. Try leaving it unplugged for alittle then retry if it doesnt work you will need a new power brick
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

If you have xbox with powerbrick i picked one up on amazon to replace my original
  6. K-lebB. Win User

Yeah I ended up going the Amazon route. Gamestop wanted $50 for a new one?! Crazy.
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Gaming Fallacies

Multiplayer automatically makes a game better. (Co-op or otherwise)

Japanese Game Development is dead. (It has declined for sure, but it's not dead.)
  8. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

EASY WAY TO FIND DUNGEONS

9 worlds so far and not a single dungeon either which is super weak...
Thema:

1. Xbox makes a super weak beep but otherwise dead - Similar Threads - makes super weak

2. Reputation went down, makes any reason what is showen on the page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation went down, makes any reason what is showen on the page: Hello, my reputation went total down. I haven´t played the last 4 weeks online. So there was any reason. It also showes good player but the reputation is bad. It makes no sence to me???? guter...
  3. How do I make this go away?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make this go away?!: Help. I know how to do almost everything on an Xbox 360. But now I'm having this lovely issue and when i try to delete it, it says there's nothing there. Please someone help. It keeps saying...
  4. Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft and Facebook, make a deal and bring compatibility for VR Oculus and Xbox.: Microsoft and Facebook have partnerships with their gaming departments. Facebook is selling a stand-alone VR headset Oculus Quest 2 headset that is only $299.99. The headset is starting to gain...
  5. Problem to make clip video!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem to make clip video!: [img] Hello everyone, someone knows why when I try to make a video capture on my xbox series x, I find this screen that says, ‘start a game first’... but the game it’s open. Has anyone had this...
  6. Makes toootal sense.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Makes toootal sense.: So about a month ago, I was harassed by someone named [mod removed], and he was making posts about me, saying that I use a voice changer to attract little girls in Fortnite Creative lobbies....
  7. super zoom, on xbox one. Magnifier not helping, makes it worse

in XBoX on Consoles
    super zoom, on xbox one. Magnifier not helping, makes it worse: hi there, this is the 3rd of 4th time this has happened to me, mid game there. Then the screen zooms in like mad. And I've no way to adjust it. I've tried the magnify button, it only zooms it in...
  8. Can xbox one make a remix of spongebob super sponge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox one make a remix of spongebob super sponge.: spongebob super sponge was a very good and fun game. aeddbaaf-46c8-4595-adc8-ff4126ca8db6
  9. How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make custom super flat worlds in the newest version of Mincraft?: How do I choose which layers of blocks I want on my superflats in the newest version of Minecraft? 71017de6-2d53-4e1e-88f4-1e4822e1f9a0
  10. Thanks for making the switch to PS super easy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks for making the switch to PS super easy: Again I get home to Xbox being hacked....I pay to play online and you've failed at providing me a service that I PAY for......can't wait for my new ps4........its Microsoft's fault they lost a...