Xbox Makes Getting Xbox Series X|S Easier for Some People - KeenGamer

Discus and support Xbox Makes Getting Xbox Series X|S Easier for Some People - KeenGamer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/dothackjhe [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dothackjhe, May 12, 2021.

1. Xbox Makes Getting Xbox Series X|S Easier for Some People - KeenGamer

/u/dothackjhe, May 12, 2021
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

This a rumour about a game for Series X.

There has already been an article with Adam Greenberg iirc, that said there will be no exclusive games for Series X for 1 year. This is to make transferring to Series X much easier for people who dont get one day 1.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
  4. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  5. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox games

It is a transition time between Xbox One S/X to the new Xbox one Series X, sooner or late people will move on and get the new console, but at least Xbox games will be playable on the series X and Xbox one for at least a year since the launch date, which
    to me is great!
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X work on a 1080p TV?

Yes, The Xbox Series X will play at 1080p fine, but the Xbox Series X is a 4K gaming console,

If you're not planning to upgrade to a 4K TV / Monitor, I'd say it not worth getting the Series X in my opinion, you're much better off with the Xbox Series S as that is a 1080p / 1440p gaming console and you'll save some money if you're staying at 1080p,

at 4:45 has some info on the Series S.

https://youtu.be/7S3s7NCVzDQ?t=285

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

Xbox Makes Getting Xbox Series X|S Easier for Some People - KeenGamer

1. Xbox Makes Getting Xbox Series X|S Easier for Some People - KeenGamer - Similar Threads - Makes Getting Series

2. More charges from Redmond WA not made by me how do I make them stop! This is getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    More charges from Redmond WA not made by me how do I make them stop! This is getting...: About a month ago I had to cancel my credit card because there was several charges made from Microsoft Xbox Redmond WA that where not made by me or my account, then I wake up this morning and see...
  3. New Series X Controller makes clicking noise that is getting louder. How do I contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Series X Controller makes clicking noise that is getting louder. How do I contact...: I noticed the clicking noise on both thumb-sticks since day one. It was slight but there, now the noise is very noticeable and seems to be getting louder. I have searched the internet for anyone...
  4. why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare: why did i get suspended for making a group post asking if anyone wanna gameshare 12f3a19a-c041-425c-ab38-d8a9abb53279
  5. Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does xbox get in contact with their customers about the changes they make BEFORE they make...: The new xbox app update looks appealing but the features it offers are terrible. All of my friends in the chat have "unblock user" under their profile. Also, taking away the ability to send...
  6. Xbox button menu suggestion. Make it easier to get to icons.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox button menu suggestion. Make it easier to get to icons.: One small annoyance which feels odd to omit.. On the xbox button menu, pressing up should take you to the bottom icons (notifications / gamepass / store / etc). Its currently 6 down presses to...
  7. How do I get past the "Making things awesome" window hanging when I try to install the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the "Making things awesome" window hanging when I try to install the Xbox...: I've seen others post a similar problem. I'm on the latest Windows 10 insider build (20206) and I just tried to install the Xbox Beta and it just hands at the "Making things awesome" window....
  8. mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixer where is mixer microsoft? Like cant yall make a new update to like get it back...: Please microsoft add a update to fix this 05c5fc52-d119-4ddb-9140-ac0bb7ab771d
  9. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  10. Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...: A few multiplayer games aren’t really stable in 60 fps. Just looking to see if i can make it more stable somehow. cc549ef3-7f46-4306-9ae7-94efa40858cd