xbox market place showing wrong prices

Discus and support xbox market place showing wrong prices in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; has anyone noticed that the store shows different prices? For example....i looked at the ultimate edition on Breakpoint with said $30 so I when to biy... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Devils Titan80, Jul 29, 2020.

1. xbox market place showing wrong prices

has anyone noticed that the store shows different prices? For example....i looked at the ultimate edition on Breakpoint with said $30 so I when to biy it and it changed to $45, what gives??? It does it with a few games and doesn't for others...its misleading
    because now I'm out $15. The market place never used to do this.

:)

Devils Titan80, Jul 29, 2020
  2. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

Wrong currency for Latvia.

Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

Two months have passed no change
    of currency
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xbox store

Did your friend see that price on the Xbox Market place
  4. DIEHARDRAIDER85 Win User

Whats wrong with the market place?

i cant downlad the madden 13 demo
  5. Twigleaf Win User

The marketplace has been acting "strange" to say the least the past 3 weeks. It's as if they have some intern, or newbie programmer setting up the sales. Especially the weekly sales and deals have been a mess. I know they reset every Tuesday, but this
    Tuesday at 5 AM my time, they added abut 6 false deals offering discounts, but none of them actually knocking any off the price when checking out. It took them 1 pm to fix all of the issues between the weekly sales, and the newly added "August reduced price
    sales tab".
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

It's probably some sort of maintenance or an issue with EA.
Thema:

xbox market place showing wrong prices

1. xbox market place showing wrong prices - Similar Threads - market place showing

2. Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft allow broken content to stay on the market place and why are developers...: Gears 4 had been broken for a long time . An update promised for january 2020 still has not been released. When did it become acceptable for developers to abandon games old game support and just...
  3. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 market place not working: Hello, i'm trying to buy a DLC for Xbox 360 game. I bought 2 DLC for that game before and started to play. Now, i am trying to buy another DLC, but after confirming my buy, payment confirmation...
  4. Xbox 360 - Market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Market place: Hello, can anyone explain me, how Microsoft „app“ store works? Case 1 - Rare Replay: I wanted rareware games. I searched Microsoft and found Rare Replay bundle. It was clearly stated that the...
  5. Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ???: Why sort by price does not exist in the xbox 360 market place menu ??? 224d3085-02f4-4477-9bfc-bc93ffe61c70
  6. Error 80048821 Games for Windows Market Place

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 80048821 Games for Windows Market Place: I bought Resident Evil 5 but i cant save the game because i keep getting error 80048821 when trying to sign in. I can sign in on microsoft.com but not on games for windows market place. Any help...
  7. Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Market Place in Minecraft Win10: Hello everyone! Recently I got Minecraft for Win10 gifted & I use the XBox Companion App to launch the game. I am logged in to Windows, I am logged in to the XBox App, but I can't login to...
  8. Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Market place is broken, all purchases stay "processing" indefinitely: For a few months, every time I want to buy something from the Xbox 360 marketplace or benefit for the Games with Gold offering, I have no luck on the website, I can only do it from the console...
  9. HI, i just odered a headset off market place on xbox1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HI, i just odered a headset off market place on xbox1: I just ordered a headset off the market place on xbox1, and the order shows it still pending. how long does it take for it to process the order through Xbox ? I have the tracking number if that...
  10. Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?: I Bought The 599XX Evoluzione 2012 Ferrari In Marketplace, It says purchased when I look at it in marketplace, ive downloaded it twice but it doesn't show in my garage. I payed real money for this...