Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing

Discus and support Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AlanKoopman
    AlanKoopman Guest

I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this transaction is coded/encrypted).

:)

AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Alan,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. It looks like you are already receiving support on your original thread here. Please refrain
    from creating multiple posts about the same thing, as this goes against the
    Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    We will be locking this thread. Any further questions regarding this issue should be posted on your original thread.

Thanks again.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

There are no Xbox Live outages currently showing. Have you received an error code that the transaction did not go through yet? If you do or have waited awhile, I would close the window, verify through your account billing history that the transaction did
    not take place, and try again. Could just be a weird glitch, I've had that happen a few times.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refund

should check commerce.microsoft.com

If it shows up there then you must wait for your bank to proccess the transaction

If not in the US it can take up to 30-90 days depends when your bank batch proccess international transactions
  5. DavePori Win User

payment option help

It's possible it decline the transaction one day, then proccessed it the next
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ripped off by Xbox

You don't know how banks work t

Do you?

Check commerce.microsoft.com

If the transaction is there then your fine you just need to WAIT for your bank to handle the transactions

Depending on where you are in the world that could.be 10 business days or 30days after ms sends the transaction to your bank

This is because of your bank

International transactions are handled differently

Even local transactions are done in batches not individual transactions

So if it takes your bank till the end of the month to proccess all transactions for the month you have to wait till they proccess it
Thema:

1. Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing - Similar Threads - marketplace endless transaction

2. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  3. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  4. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?: I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?...
  5. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  6. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...
  7. Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?: I'm curious why there's no specific credits for the Rare art team/artists who made a lot of the original 360 Avatar outfits and props anywhere; I'd like to follow more of their artwork but I've...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue: So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse the Marketplace. However, When I try to buy...
  9. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace don't work: After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request Please...