Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing

Discus and support Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AlanKoopman
    AlanKoopman Guest

I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this transaction is coded/encrypted).

:)

AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Alan,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. It looks like you are already receiving support on your original thread here. Please refrain
    from creating multiple posts about the same thing, as this goes against the
    Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    We will be locking this thread. Any further questions regarding this issue should be posted on your original thread.

Thanks again.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

There are no Xbox Live outages currently showing. Have you received an error code that the transaction did not go through yet? If you do or have waited awhile, I would close the window, verify through your account billing history that the transaction did
    not take place, and try again. Could just be a weird glitch, I've had that happen a few times.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Refund

should check commerce.microsoft.com

If it shows up there then you must wait for your bank to proccess the transaction

If not in the US it can take up to 30-90 days depends when your bank batch proccess international transactions
  5. DavePori Win User

payment option help

It's possible it decline the transaction one day, then proccessed it the next
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ripped off by Xbox

You don't know how banks work t

Do you?

Check commerce.microsoft.com

If the transaction is there then your fine you just need to WAIT for your bank to handle the transactions

Depending on where you are in the world that could.be 10 business days or 30days after ms sends the transaction to your bank

This is because of your bank

International transactions are handled differently

Even local transactions are done in batches not individual transactions

So if it takes your bank till the end of the month to proccess all transactions for the month you have to wait till they proccess it
Thema:

1. Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing - Similar Threads - marketplace endless transaction

2. Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region): Hi I am trying to browse games in the Xbox 360 marketplace thru the web on my PC, and I just want to try downloading any content for free (like game demos) to see how it works, but I always...
  3. Minecraft marketplace Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace Issues: Hi, I just downloaded "Modern Furniture" from the Minecraft Marketplace against some Minecoins. However, the Mod nowhere mentioned about the following and thus i purchased it: - It doesn't have...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: Good evening, I wanted to know if purchased content, such as maps and skins, from the Minecraft Marketplace can be accessed offline and can this content be shared? My sibling owns twenty two packs...
  5. iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Minecraft PE Marketplace: Ever since the Nether Update, I no longer have any of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit of money on them, and...
  6. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  7. Why will my marketplace, Realms, Server lists, etc. will not load if i log in to my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my marketplace, Realms, Server lists, etc. will not load if i log in to my xbox...: before the 1.16 update my mcpe was going well, it had no problems whatsoever but when the update came, i tried installing the game and it went smoothly but when i tried to sign in again to my xbox...
  8. Switch/PC Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch/PC Marketplace Issue: I normally play on PC while my daughter plays on the Switch. One time I decided to play on the Switch so I logged in on it with my Xbox account so I had access to my minecoins, textures, and...
  9. Problème Sine mora store marketplace[Sine mora store marketplace problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème Sine mora store marketplace[Sine mora store marketplace problem]: Bonjour tous. Je souhaite remonter un bug sur le marketplace de Xbox.com: je veux prendre Sine Mora (actuellement gratuit pour les Gold). Lorsque je clique sur "Confirmer l'achat", le logo vert...
  10. Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite Loading on xbox 360 marketplace by browser: Everyone who tries to redeem or buy 360 games in a country that uses (,) instead of (.) on the price tag. example: 19,99 instead of 19.99 will get stuck on a infinite loading loop. I personaly...