Xbox marketplace theft?

Discus and support Xbox marketplace theft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recieved feedback from my suspension and im more confused with more questions?? here is what i recieved back? Thank you for your inquiry. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJY117, Jan 24, 2021.

1. JJY117
    JJY117 Guest

Xbox marketplace theft?

i recieved feedback from my suspension and im more confused with more questions?? here is what i recieved back?

Thank you for your inquiry. This account received a 14-day Suspension, on 01/21/2021, This account engaged in marketplace theft, because of Supporting Fraudulent Activity such as circumventing the refund policy by contacting support with multiple accounts
    requesting refunds. This activity may include attempts to illegitimately acquire or use redemption codes, sharing or distributing account credentials, fraudulent transferring of content licenses, using glitches for financial gain, or other attempts to defraud
    Microsoft or support agents.

what does it mean where it says contacting support for refunds with multiple accounts???? what multiple accounts???? im extremely confused

:)

JJY117, Jan 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

you download on the ingame marketplace

not the xbox marketplace
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[locked] Prossimamente nei negozi, giochi in uscita

4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. Deiki Win User

Si intentas comprar un juego de Xbox 360 de Games With Gold desde la web, se queda cargando infinitamente

Estás seguro que desde la web marketplace puedes un juego de Xbox 360? Para el próximo Games With Gold intenta comprar desde la web marketplace el de Xbox 360 y ya verás.

[Translation-Are you sure that from the marketplace you can an Xbox 360 game? For the next Games With Gold try to buy the Xbox 360 marketplace from the marketplace and you'll see. ]
Thema:

Xbox marketplace theft?

1. Xbox marketplace theft? - Similar Threads - marketplace theft

2. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  3. Marketplace Theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Marketplace Theft: So apparently i just got a 15 day suspension from playing online on any game i have, making purchases on the marketplace, and etc. For what reason? I have no clue. It tells me i made a "bad"...
  4. Marketplace Theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Marketplace Theft: hi, I have been dealt with a ban today and it is for two weeks. When I got an email saying I got banned their was no specific reason on why I got banned. Can you tell me why I got banned because...
  5. My account is suspension for marketplace theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is suspension for marketplace theft: my account is under enforcement for marketplace Theft and I dident do such thing can you please unbanned my account is please unbanned me I didn’t do no marketplace theft thank you...
  6. “Marketplace theft”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Marketplace theft”: I’ll make a long story short for you, about a year ago maybe less the WWE2k16 was available as a free download game which I had downloaded for free and then it disappeared off my account and then...
  7. Suspended for Marketplace Theft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for Marketplace Theft.: i’ve Been suspended wrongly on Xbox live for marketplace theft, if you could look into my issue more that would be great, because I have done nothing to make me gain anything illegally, and I’ve...
  8. I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...: I really need to know how long it takes for my case to be reviewed.. THE LAST TIME I EVEN TOUCHED THE XBOX STORE WAS MONTHS AGO. I DONT EVEN OWN ANY OTHER GAME EXCEPT FIFA 18. I even called...
  9. Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked: I was banned until 1/3/2018 as of today at 2:53PM local time. My account was hacked into two weeks ago and whoever did so purchased content and downloaded it to their devices and now I am being...
  10. Account suspended for marketplace theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for marketplace theft: The Xbox live enforcement team suspended my account due to Marketplace Theft not telling me how I violated the Microsoft Services Agreement just telling me to go to a website which only tells me...