Xbox marketplace

Discus and support Xbox marketplace in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one 4c121d81-f4c9-49d1-beca-a488eceeb7c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019.

1. Xbox marketplace

So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one

:)

GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

you download on the ingame marketplace

not the xbox marketplace
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[locked] Prossimamente nei negozi, giochi in uscita

4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. hendrikdewilde Win User

Defiance "Castithan DLC" not availible in Marketplace

Hi Mister Fizzle

I see that the Marketplace are fixed now, but still the "Castithan DLC" but it is not available in Marketplace.

"XBOX LIVE Marketplace Up and Running" -
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

It looks like a problem in South Africa, because none of my friends in South Africa can find the DLC in XBOX Marketplace.

So now I don't know who to talk to, to get the DLC loaded to the Marketplace.

Thank you

Hendrik
Thema:

Xbox marketplace

1. Xbox marketplace - Similar Threads - marketplace

2. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  3. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  4. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?: I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?...
  5. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  6. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...
  7. Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?: I'm curious why there's no specific credits for the Rare art team/artists who made a lot of the original 360 Avatar outfits and props anywhere; I'd like to follow more of their artwork but I've...
  8. Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox marketplace endless transaction proccessing: I want to buy a backwards compatible game. So i pay with paypal, and click confirm, and then its just endlessly loading (at the tab where it says this transaction is coded/encrypted)....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue: So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse the Marketplace. However, When I try to buy...
  10. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...