Xbox marketplace

Discus and support Xbox marketplace in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one 4c121d81-f4c9-49d1-beca-a488eceeb7c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019.

1. Xbox marketplace

So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one

:)

GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

you download on the ingame marketplace

not the xbox marketplace
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[locked] Prossimamente nei negozi, giochi in uscita

4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Information

If you're trying to share a game that was downloaded from the Xbox marketplace, then yes, that could be seen as marketplace theft and is not allowed. Content purchased from the marketplace is tied to the gamertag that purchased it.
Thema:

Xbox marketplace

1. Xbox marketplace - Similar Threads - marketplace

2. Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One: I wanted to purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 3 from the Xbox 360 arcade marketplace to play on my xbox one. It does not let me purchase this item on the Xbox, so I used a web browser on my laptop. I...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...
  4. Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Marketplace Inventory Gone After Logging Out From Minecraft: I logged out of Minecraft for a bit for a friend so he could play, but after he was done and I logged in, all my marketplace inventory disappeared. I really hope I didn't lose everything,...
  5. Castle of Illusion Xbox Marketplace issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle of Illusion Xbox Marketplace issue: Hello, I'm having a problem purchasing the game Castle of Illusion for my Xbox One. I noticed that it can't be purchased directly from the Microsoft Store, which I know is common for backwards...
  6. Marketplace Xbox.com: impossible de télécharger Tekken 6.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Marketplace Xbox.com: impossible de télécharger Tekken 6.: Bonjour tous. Je souhaite remonter un bug sur le marketplace de Xbox.com: je veux prendre Tekken 6 sur Xbox 360 (actuellement gratuit pour les Gold). Lorsque je clique sur "Confirmer l'achat",...
  7. Marketplace not syncing Xbox and nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace not syncing Xbox and nintendo switch: I have a synchronisation problem with my xbox and switch minecraft. normally every time I launch my minecratft on my switch it should autommatically log to my microsoft account but now it doesn't...
  8. How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo...: How long does it usually take to sync Marketplace content to Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch? ee38fd38-133d-4f0d-b492-c20dbe02195a
  9. The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box not avaliable to buy on xbox marketplace? (On Xbox One): The game says it's backwards compatible and it is avaliable on xbox one, yet it won't let me buy it on the marketplace, even though if you google it there are articles you can buy it on the...
  10. Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased Minecraft Marketplace items no longer appear as purchased.: I bought several things on the Minecraft Marketplace roughly six months ago, it was all linked to my xbox account because most of it was purchased on my xbox. Recently installed the mobile version...