Xbox marketplace

Discus and support Xbox marketplace in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one 4c121d81-f4c9-49d1-beca-a488eceeb7c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. Xbox marketplace

So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one

:)

GhoulBusters111, May 14, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

you download on the ingame marketplace

not the xbox marketplace
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[locked] Prossimamente nei negozi, giochi in uscita

4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. hendrikdewilde Win User

Defiance "Castithan DLC" not availible in Marketplace

Hi Mister Fizzle

I see that the Marketplace are fixed now, but still the "Castithan DLC" but it is not available in Marketplace.

"XBOX LIVE Marketplace Up and Running" -
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

It looks like a problem in South Africa, because none of my friends in South Africa can find the DLC in XBOX Marketplace.

So now I don't know who to talk to, to get the DLC loaded to the Marketplace.

Thank you

Hendrik
Thema:

Xbox marketplace

1. Xbox marketplace - Similar Threads - marketplace

2. Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace: I wonder if MS has ever considered giving us a peer to peer marketplace? Seems like the logical step forward, considering that as it stands, we lack the ability to take full advantage of the...
  3. DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game: I bought $15 worth of Marketplace Cash in DC Universe Online and it is NOT appearing in game for me. I've logged and relogged from the game several times. I hard reset my console too. Still no...
  4. GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history: This has been a frequent issue in the past and as of today, I am also unable to access my purchased DLC through the GFWL Marketplace. 9ec1eebb-a651-464c-bb9b-b9a54ff1d3a5
  5. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  6. Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible: Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible d2aec760-6ea0-450b-8ab7-9d73122c2f81
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Transfering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Transfering: I recently bought minecraft for xbox one and realized the marketplace content from my Nintendo Switch didn’t transfer. I’ve been searching for a solution but have been left empty....
  8. Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace: So I put countless of hours playing Sid Meiers games on my xbox as a kid, I saw that it’s available on the marketplace so instinctivley I wanted to purchase it. My console wont purchase it,...
  9. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!: i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6
  10. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...