Xbox Marketplace

Discus and support Xbox Marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I wanted to know if i bought a game directly from this site that's an Xbox 360 game would I be able to download it on my Xbox one. I no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AFR0 PUNKST3R, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Marketplace

Hey guys I wanted to know if i bought a game directly from this site that's an Xbox 360 game would I be able to download it on my Xbox one. I no longer have my Xbox 360 & I want to buy left 4 dead to play on my Xbox one. If I bought it would it show up
    in my "ready to install" on my Xbox one? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanx guys!

:)

AFR0 PUNKST3R, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can not download Close Quarters expansion pack for Battlefield 3 Premium

you download on the ingame marketplace

not the xbox marketplace
  3. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[locked] Prossimamente nei negozi, giochi in uscita

4. ReD ManiaC X Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anybody have updates?

It's already out on the xbox one marketplace but it doesnt appear on the xbox 360 marketplace
  5. VulturineGore65 Win User

EVERYONE That has a Xbox One Please Read

They need to fix the Xbox Marketplace on the One. It needs to be similar in looks to the Xbox 360 marketplace. At the moment it's quite horrid.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Information

If you're trying to share a game that was downloaded from the Xbox marketplace, then yes, that could be seen as marketplace theft and is not allowed. Content purchased from the marketplace is tied to the gamertag that purchased it.
Thema:

Xbox Marketplace

1. Xbox Marketplace - Similar Threads - Marketplace

2. Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.: Hello, I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM, BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM [img]...
  3. Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace: A few weeks ago there were lots of Ubisoft games on sale, so I went to purchase some games like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Ezio's Collection and the compatible Xbox 360 version of Assassin's...
  4. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: Kann in Marketplace Minecraft keine neue Welt mehr kaufen. Bin auch angemeldet und bekomme immer das gleiche keine Verbindung zur Marketplace, bitte Internetverbindung prüfen. Internet liegt aber...
  5. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  6. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  7. Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 removed from xbox marketplace?: I was planning buying this game some time ago and when i checked recently it was not avaible to buy him anymore from xbox live. What happened? Why it was removed?...
  8. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  9. Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace worlds not loading but regular ones work fine....: so basically i recently brought a few world and skin packs from the marketplace for my Xbox one and they were all working until i brought and tried to open the Esta Noche template and it instantly...
  10. Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?: I'm curious why there's no specific credits for the Rare art team/artists who made a lot of the original 360 Avatar outfits and props anywhere; I'd like to follow more of their artwork but I've...