Xbox mature facebook community XBRONE

Discus and support Xbox mature facebook community XBRONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey a friend of mine is starting this page www.facebook.com/xbrone. FOR 21+YR OLD GAMERS. Idea is to create a community where people are free to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoD Fats, Feb 17, 2014.

1. NoD Fats
    NoD Fats Guest

Hey a friend of mine is starting this page
    www.facebook.com/xbrone
    . FOR 21+YR OLD GAMERS.

Idea is to create a community where people are free to do as they wish, Game nights,make friends, blogs vlogs you name it this is going to be a mature friendly and creative place for people to meet. The page has just started so join up and start creating posts!
    the page is yours to do with as you wish. lets start a something new with xbrone where clans can be forged and friends made and content shared in a friendly atmosphere. Lets go people, start creating posts on Xbrone right away!

:)

NoD Fats, Feb 17, 2014
  2. MadGeordie1
    MadGeordie1 Guest
    mature community

Come check out www.oldgamerz.co.uk we are a mature gaming community 30+ We cover all platforms where a cheery bunch and we all love to play for the fun of it come and check us out. If we win great but who cares as long as your havin fun

MadGeordie1, Feb 17, 2014
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    mature community

It's OK to put the site in your signature though.......

BongKaos, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Gillette 73 Win User

mature community

5. TrophicAJW15 Win User

mature community

ok i need help here…. i purchased the GOW dark corner map pack a few years ago and i wen on xbox live to re download it and it wants me to buy it???? .. .wtf is that… that is dome jew ***. . . they did that to me with the Lost and Damned add on too, so
    i just bought episodes from liberty city when the Ballad of gay tony came out….. has this been a problem for anyone els?? this has happened to me twice now and I'm scared to even buy things from the marked place now, cuz i don't know if i will be able to
    get it back if i have to u install it for some reason..
  6. BongKaos Win User

mature community

It's OK to put the site in your signature though.......
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

mature community

It is against the rules to advertise your website on the forums.
  8. Chris123WW Win User

Xbox live community numbers these days?

xbox live is a much stronger more mature and fun community than PSN.
Thema:

1. Xbox mature facebook community XBRONE - Similar Threads - mature facebook community

2. Mature Language on Rated M Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mature Language on Rated M Games: Recently I received a 24 hour communication ban by xbox live, and it wasn't even from a human but the automated system. I am honestly tired of seeing bs like this (happens to my friends a lot too)...
  3. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  4. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  5. Immortal Dynasty Gaming 16+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Immortal Dynasty Gaming 16+ mature: Immortal Dynasty Gaming is a newly founded community with the sole purpose of providing a structured gaming environment for people to succeed as people and as gamers. Immortal Dynasty was...
  6. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  7. Calling all Mature Players: https://www.wolfhuntergaming.com/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling all Mature Players: https://www.wolfhuntergaming.com/: Join us through Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers Hello friends, Are you the kind of player who likes to sit back and have fun while gaming with friends? Hate being...
  8. Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue Spear 6 looking for fun, mature, respectful RS6 Members!: RS6 is a XBOX ONE NON-COMPETITIVE CO-OP PVE gaming clan that plays for FUN, and the love of gaming (since it is just a game). CO-OP PVE Shared World / MMOish Military/Sci-Fi Shooters/RPGs games...
  9. Report underaged kids playing mature rated games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report underaged kids playing mature rated games: If I can get a ban for using adult language in an adult game, kids should NOT be allowed to play mature rated games. Their account should be banned if caught playing a mature rated game. I support...
  10. Communication Ban and Mature rated games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban and Mature rated games: WARNING ADULT CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN Has anyone suffered a Communication Ban after an interaction while playing a Mature rated game? I received a 24 hour communication ban from...