Xbox media remote

Discus and support Xbox media remote in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Munky, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Munky
    Munky Guest

Xbox media remote

Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote quite a bit so I'm constantly going through AAA batteries. Figure if they came out with a new remote that
    would accept the play & charge battery, it would be nice.

:)

Munky, Jul 30, 2019
  2. SoG Watchman Win User

Question about upcoming Xbox one remote

3. StoneyKing Oj Win User

Xbox Media Remote Trouble

go to console settings and check to see which media remote you have selected as that might be the problem

Xbox Media Remote(new) walkthrough
  4. Jack T. Chance Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

Update to my last post:

If you have the current version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, follow this command path -- System Settings > Console Settings > Remote Control

You will see 2 options listed: "Both Remotes" (allows you to use either the Xbox 360 Media Remote or a Windows Media Center Remote) and "Xbox 360 Media Remote" (sets the system to accept input from only an Official Xbox 360 Media Remote, or an Officially Licensed
    3rd party equivalent.) Make sure your system is set to "Xbox 360 Media Remote" then exit out of the System Settings menus and try the remote again.

I hope that helps. :)
  5. DrabberFive2 Win User

System automatically turns on with tv!?!?!?!?!

turn remote control on the xbox to xbox media remote only
  6. JohnnyDangerX2 Win User

IR Extender or Repeater Question

No, not in the way I need. The Kinect does push IR signal to other devices, but it wont accept a signal from the remote to push to the One. I thought it was at first too, but it is not according to Microsofts XBOX One Media Remote Page. See the "Using
    The Media Remote" here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-media-remote-info#a9c721fbfb30407aaf1cfdb82bad46f8
Thema:

Xbox media remote

1. Xbox media remote - Similar Threads - media remote

2. media remote doesnt work with latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    media remote doesnt work with latest updates: in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  4. Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Media Remote Not Working: I bought a second-hand Xbox One S off eBay as a temporary replacement for my Xbox One X as it needs to be returned for another repair... ANOTHER! Within 6 months of it's previous repair......
  5. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi: Since the last update when using the directional buttons on the remote through kodi, the hi-lighted section only moves to the next item if holding the button. It’s as if there is a permanent...
  7. Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???: I have a view sonic monitor that i am attempting to use with this remote, I went into device control and synced my xbox one with my monitor and it gave me a remote code, but when i try to change...
  8. Xbox One media remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One media remote: So i have a sony tv and a cox cable box. I was able to successfully set up oneguide with the cable box but i now have an issue with the media one remote. I have tried several times to get my xbox...
  9. Issue with Talon Media Remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Talon Media Remote: Let me start by describing my setup. I have a panasonic tv mounted on a wall in my family room with my receiver and xbox one below my family room in my basement. I have this sewell blaster kit...
  10. Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands: I am in the Alpha Preview Program for Xbox Live. On 10/16/2018, my Xbox One Media Remote (OEM, manufactured by Microsoft, not 3rd Party) ceased to function for mute and volume up/down. All other...