Xbox media remote

Discus and support Xbox media remote in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Munky, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Munky
    Munky Guest

Xbox media remote

Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote quite a bit so I'm constantly going through AAA batteries. Figure if they came out with a new remote that
    would accept the play & charge battery, it would be nice.

:)

Munky, Jul 30, 2019
  2. SoG Watchman Win User

Question about upcoming Xbox one remote

3. StoneyKing Oj Win User

Xbox Media Remote Trouble

go to console settings and check to see which media remote you have selected as that might be the problem

Xbox Media Remote(new) walkthrough
  4. Jack T. Chance Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

Update to my last post:

If you have the current version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, follow this command path -- System Settings > Console Settings > Remote Control

You will see 2 options listed: "Both Remotes" (allows you to use either the Xbox 360 Media Remote or a Windows Media Center Remote) and "Xbox 360 Media Remote" (sets the system to accept input from only an Official Xbox 360 Media Remote, or an Officially Licensed
    3rd party equivalent.) Make sure your system is set to "Xbox 360 Media Remote" then exit out of the System Settings menus and try the remote again.

I hope that helps. :)
  5. DrabberFive2 Win User

System automatically turns on with tv!?!?!?!?!

turn remote control on the xbox to xbox media remote only
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Help linking talon media remote

Hello Xboxmama,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are attempting to set up a Media Remote for Xbox One. Please check out this article for information on setting up a remote:

About the Xbox One Media Remote
    . If you are attempting to set up a third party media remote, please try contacting the device manufacturer.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox media remote

1. Xbox media remote - Similar Threads - media remote

2. Will the Xbox 360 Universal Media remote work with Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox 360 Universal Media remote work with Xbox 1?: I've been thinking of buying a Xbox 360 Universal Media remote, and I was wondering if it worked with Xbox 1, or would I need to get an xbox 1 TV remote?- 1e589802-074a-4990-8546-62e592d5f4a8
  3. Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All: So I just bought a Talon Media Remote for watching movies and shows on my Xbox, but I have no way of syncing it with my console. In any shape or form. I go to device control in settings and have...
  4. Help linking talon media remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help linking talon media remote: Help linking talon media remote to xbox one please? Bought a few months ago, tossed the packaging. Can’t get it to work. Thanks. 8da3e427-f9fd-4ef6-a7df-bced807d52f9
  5. Media Remote no longer controls TV Volume

in XboX Insiders
    Media Remote no longer controls TV Volume: Xbox One X, Samsung 4K TV, PDP Talon remote. Nothing changed in my settings, and I did go in and remove my TV and re-add it. During the setup, it correctly muted and adjusted the volume of my...
  6. Will the Xbox One media remote work on the Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox One media remote work on the Series X?: I want to buy one, but am concerned it won't work on the Series X. Has anyone seen anything from Microsoft on this topic? Thanks. submitted by /u/momoneymohoney__ [link] [comments]
  7. Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...: I have an Xbox One X connected to an LG tv who's volume used to be able to be adjusted by an Xbox One Media Remote. It has recently stopped working even though all other functions of the remote...
  8. Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X: The main problem I am having is that my Media Remote is unable to change channels. If I use the channel up/down button, nothing happens. If I type in a channel #, nothing happens. If I scroll thru...
  9. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  10. Xbox One Media Remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Media Remote: Does the Xbox One Media Remote work with Xbox One S consoles? Thank You Vic d65ddd54-c8d2-4d8b-ab12-f53717aa0c74