: xbox membership

Discus and support : xbox membership in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox membership Hello, was the reoccurring billing removed from the account when cancelled? You can call Microsoft up and make sure its cancelled and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kingshaw13Kingshaw13, Feb 22, 2021.

1. : xbox membership

Hello, was the reoccurring billing removed from the account when cancelled? You can call Microsoft up and make sure its cancelled and look into getting a possible refund.

:)

Kingshaw13Kingshaw13, Feb 22, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

To share xbox live membership you should set the account that has the membership as xbox home
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my 2 day trial code won't work

If you already were using payed gold membership before you can't use a trial membership. The purpose of trial memberships is to get to know the xbox live services at fullest not to extended the gold membership time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

The xbox live membership time is calculated from the moment the membership is active under that account.
Thema:

1. : xbox membership - Similar Threads - membership

2. can i share my membership on my other account?

in XBoX on Mobile
    can i share my membership on my other account?: i created another account from my xbox console for my cell phone so i can play my xbox games from my cell phone. However, it is not allowing me to access my memberships like gamepass, and ea pass....
  3. wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership: so i cant play a ea play game even though i have a ultimate membership. it will let me download games and have been playing skate 3 for awhile now but a few days ago i tried to open it and it is...
  4. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  5. Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont use prepaid codes in the middle of a membership: Today I discovered even more how not consumer friendly Xbox is. They just care about money. So today (February 16th 2021) I decided to add some more prepaid codes to my account. My membership...
  6. Cyprus Support on Xbox Live membership

in XboX Insiders
    Cyprus Support on Xbox Live membership: Leaving abroad and buying and playing xbox games and having a membership on XboxLive was amazing. Since I moved back to Cyprus that is not possible anymore. I feel very sad that my country is...
  7. The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership

in XboX Insiders
    The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership: I'm going to make this quick as I can, entering into a recurring monthly subscription to anything these days, especially on xbox, is too easy, it is literally at the tips of your fingers at any...
  8. Dc Universe Online membership cancel Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dc Universe Online membership cancel Xbox One: I bought a 3-month membership for DC Universe Online for my Xbox One, but I can't find a cancel option anywhere. I just want to make sure that I won't be charge automatly in case I don't want to...
  9. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  10. Upgrading membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading membership: This is the error message I keep getting when I try to pay for my xbox subscription. I changed the forms of payment still the same message. "Cannot update your subscription Something happened on...