Xbox menu sounds are very annoying

Discus and support Xbox menu sounds are very annoying in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would you give us an option to turn off the dreadful menu sounds its sad when playstation allows you too but you dont same with pc you people are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Xbox menu sounds are very annoying

Would you give us an option to turn off the dreadful menu sounds its sad when playstation allows you too but you dont same with pc you people are holding us back from features might be time to switch to ps5

submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Scrtch Win User

Very Very Annoying Sound Lag

Here's a couple things you can try. This will help narrow down where it comes from.

Plug your Xbox into another input on the TV, especially if the other consoles that work use a different input.

If available, try another audio cable of the same type and also try a different cable altogether.

Clear your system cache on your Xbox.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

Let us know what you find with that and we can help you further.
  3. RVN World News Win User

Disappearing cars

Well this sounds very annoying and unfortunate.
  4. RefugeSurfer II Win User

Very annoyed...

I still have these problems with the static IP and DMZ done and when I can't sign in to my profile I can't even play the xbox one. Another thing that needs looking in to is xbox can't do any thing about any game that don't play right you have to phone the
    game company's costumer service which see fit to give you the run around and tell you it don't happen in the game where do old school gamers go now it all about the money and nothing to do with service anymore ...??????????????????????????it's gone well past
    funny xbox get involved, that if you care .
  5. GezSugg Win User

very annoying

Just spoke to MS about this - see chat below:

O Raine: please try and redownload your profile this should resolve the issue

Me: Just so Im clear then - there is no reason this avatar item will not show up (even though it seems to have gone from Marketplace now)?

O Raine: That is correct.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Very annoyed...

You can stay updated on the service outage here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Some games do allow you to play while in offline mode. But you will not be able to use apps like Hulu.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
Thema:

Xbox menu sounds are very annoying

1. Xbox menu sounds are very annoying - Similar Threads - menu sounds are

2. Xbox Dashboard Menu Sound Toggle request

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Menu Sound Toggle request: Why can we not turn off the menu sounds on the Xbox Dashboard? Makes no sense unless you're purposely trying to annoy your own customers. Every time I move the cursor with the controller it makes...
  3. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off: I feel like this should be an option considering it was on xbox 360 submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments]
  4. Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Menu sounds on xbox series s/x should be able to be turned off: Does anyone else agree i find it very annoying submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments]
  5. For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...

in XboX Insiders
    For years the Xbox menu sounds have been glitchy. They cut out early, crackly, play twice,...: I posted this on the Xbox Series X subreddit, but felt it would perhaps be more helpful here. Check this link for an example video that demonstrates the issue. Like I said, I've noticed it for...
  6. Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?

in XboX Insiders
    Menu Sound Toggle | Why can’t we disable it?: Box people. Please let me turn off the navigation sound. It’s like the Netflix noise, but 973 times a day with every damn movement. Thank you <3 submitted by /u/NoBanHammerPlease [link]...
  7. Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move: Hi I have new xbox series x with wirless mouse logitech 603. mostly play on warzone. while i’m playing - the sound is graet While i’m on the menu of the game and moves the mouse - its soo...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (NEW Released March 2021) - No Menu or Movie Sound AT ALL from Xbox...: Hello! **** "SOLUTION" (work-around) was found to 1 of 2 bugs, see end of post **** For clarity: I'm talking about the new Xbox SERIES X, not the Xbox One. I've confirmed Settings are...
  9. No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6

in XboX Insiders
    No menu sounds using Dolby Atmos - Alpha Skip Feb 4-6: Hi team just sent an upload but I’m noticing even after a cold boot (unplugged for over 2 minutes) there is no menu, game or app sound when using Dolby atmos. Setup: Xbox series x hdmi to only o...
  10. Let us mute menu sounds! For the love of dog!!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Let us mute menu sounds! For the love of dog!!!!!!!!!: WHY is it not an option to mute the annoying menu sounds!?!? I don’t need a sound to accompany every single selection i make in the menu! It’s annoying and tacky! C’mon Microsoft! That seems Ike...