Xbox message from xbox live

Discus and support Xbox message from xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says I have received a new Xbox message from Xbox live but I tried to check it and nothing new showed up and I have the notification telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dragonskull508, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox message from xbox live

it says I have received a new Xbox message from Xbox live but I tried to check it and nothing new showed up and I have the notification telling me there is a new message

:)

dragonskull508, Aug 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Messaging Glitch

Have you checked the messages from Xbox Live, they are in a different section to those from your usual messages from Xbox Live accounts.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Missing gta funds from read dead 2 pre order

Money bonus from rdr 2 pre-order is in Xbox Live message. Check in your Xbox in Xbox Live message in Message column.
  4. OldmanC73 Win User

Message from XBox Live

[​IMG]

When Launch App is clicked goes here.

[​IMG]
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Message from XBox Live

Hey OldmanC73!

Are you seeing any errors or other odd messages?

Could you possibly make a video of what steps you are trying and link us to that? Possibly through YouTube if needed?

Do you see Terms of Use on that promotion? If you can't get us a photo can you send us the terms?

Message us back with that info and we will take a closer look with you!
  6. hoog-4FDD4FE1-4C84-4 Win User

Message from Xbox Live

Alright. Since the message says "if", I wouldn't worry about it. Check to make sure your gamerscore, achievements, and avatar awards are present. Your account will be fine and you can contact support after the weekend is over. I definitely don't think it
    is a scam, but you can never be too careful.

If you have any further questions let me know! Best wishes!
Thema:

Xbox message from xbox live

1. Xbox message from xbox live - Similar Threads - message live

2. Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Keeps Sending Me Messages (From Xbox Live): I keep getting messages from the Xbox Beta App from Xbox Live account. These messages are just telling me about new games and wants me to open the app. Like says, bla bla bla Launch app. Is the...
  3. Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360: my xbox wont let me download xbox live profiles on my xbox 360 and i get a error message "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix...
  4. Deleted Message from XBOX Live on final day of redemption

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message from XBOX Live on final day of redemption: I was just about to redeem the code for $10 Microsoft credit I got through a message from Xbox Live itself, but I think I deleted it on accident! And the kicker.. It's the one that expires today!...
  5. Messages from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages from Xbox Live: My friends were receiving a message from Xbox Live talking about a Gears of War promotion for Sea of Thieves. I looked around and couldn't find a solution to it besides maybe calling Xbox support....
  6. Xbox live message that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message that won't go away: I just upgraded to xbox one x and it shows I have a message from xbox live. When I goto the message it says there isn't one. When I log onto xbox on my mac/pc/phone (tried them all with...
  7. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  8. XBOX Live Messaging Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Messaging Error: Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and...
  9. Getting this message even though I live in America!

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this message even though I live in America!: [IMG] submitted by /u/karam1122 [link] [comments]
  10. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...: I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated...