Xbox message from xbox live

Discus and support Xbox message from xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it says I have received a new Xbox message from Xbox live but I tried to check it and nothing new showed up and I have the notification telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dragonskull508, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox message from xbox live

it says I have received a new Xbox message from Xbox live but I tried to check it and nothing new showed up and I have the notification telling me there is a new message

:)

dragonskull508, Aug 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Messaging Glitch

Have you checked the messages from Xbox Live, they are in a different section to those from your usual messages from Xbox Live accounts.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Missing gta funds from read dead 2 pre order

Money bonus from rdr 2 pre-order is in Xbox Live message. Check in your Xbox in Xbox Live message in Message column.
  4. OldmanC73 Win User

Message from XBox Live

[​IMG]

When Launch App is clicked goes here.

[​IMG]
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Message from XBox Live

Hey OldmanC73!

Are you seeing any errors or other odd messages?

Could you possibly make a video of what steps you are trying and link us to that? Possibly through YouTube if needed?

Do you see Terms of Use on that promotion? If you can't get us a photo can you send us the terms?

Message us back with that info and we will take a closer look with you!
  6. hoog-4FDD4FE1-4C84-4 Win User

Message from Xbox Live

Alright. Since the message says "if", I wouldn't worry about it. Check to make sure your gamerscore, achievements, and avatar awards are present. Your account will be fine and you can contact support after the weekend is over. I definitely don't think it
    is a scam, but you can never be too careful.

If you have any further questions let me know! Best wishes!
Thema:

Xbox message from xbox live

1. Xbox message from xbox live - Similar Threads - message live

2. Xbox app messages | Live update not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app messages | Live update not available: [img] For a couple weeks now I have been running into my messages not loading. Previously I did not have this issue. I have tried looking up this issue and have ran across multiple questions...
  3. Xbox live messages dissapearing??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live messages dissapearing??: I was just playing a game of Madden 20 online and after a good game the guy messages me. I see the notification pop up but when i open up the message there isnt any chat history? it acts like he...
  4. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.: I came across a short video on Twitter last night that shows a friends messages on Xbox Live. In the video, there is one that's hidden. I took a screenshot of it: http://imgur.com/TCqAO8p I'd...
  6. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox live messages codes are delete

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages codes are delete: All my code and messages from xbox live have disappeared Can some help me plz? 2d594215-0f55-480d-b9e8-de35eb5bb244
  8. Got a message off of Xbox live with a code for the Mortal Kombat 1995 movie?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a message off of Xbox live with a code for the Mortal Kombat 1995 movie?: , But it doesn't work. it just takes me off the redeem a code page? c9ecdda5-9723-4bf3-b83b-52558ca6d170
  9. Xbox Live Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Message: xbox live sent me a Message with a code to retrieve it, but when I go to rescue, the following message "Contact the person who provided this code to you, we can not rescue it." What do I do to be...
  10. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...