Xbox messages and avatars aren't working at all

Discus and support Xbox messages and avatars aren't working at all in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep doing the reputation check and turning off my Xbox for 10 minutes after but still nothing's happening and I don't know how to fix the avatars I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrLASAS23, Feb 14, 2019.

1. MrLASAS23
    MrLASAS23 Guest

I keep doing the reputation check and turning off my Xbox for 10 minutes after but still nothing's happening and I don't know how to fix the avatars I can't create one or edit I don't know what to do about it.is it possible to get a new Xbox or get it
    fixed please

:)

MrLASAS23, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried removing your account from your Xbox then signing back in?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

4. UchihaObito2 Win User

You don't need to get a new xbox just reset your xbox without removin your apps and games
  5. Dark Prince 95 Win User

Hi,

You don't need to get a new xbox just reset your xbox
  6. FabryZio3 Win User

This is a good suggestion! Try that way and let us know if fix it :)
Thema:

1. Xbox messages and avatars aren't working at all - Similar Threads - messages avatars aren't

2. Messaging screenshots or recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging screenshots or recordings: every time I send a message to a friend with a Attachment of a screenshot or Recording on the receiving end it says. “can’t show the attachment. Try again later.”Messaging screenshots or...
  3. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  4. Error message when playing attempting to play MCC online, multiplayer not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message when playing attempting to play MCC online, multiplayer not allowed: Whenever I try to play online matchmaking in Halo: Master Chief Collection, I receive this error message: "Multiplayer not allowed. The multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox Live...
  5. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  6. Messages not working when I try to send them

in XboX Insiders
    Messages not working when I try to send them: Every time I click send message on someones profile, it brings up a blank grey tab and nothing happens. Happens on every profile, when if I choose the start a new chat option I get the same...
  7. Xbox live message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message: I got a message from xbox live it said that i had been selected to recieve a 5 dollar gift card and it gave a code. I dont have any freinds on my xbox 1s. I was wondering if this was a scam....
  8. Deleted my message for Mafia 3 avatar items!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted my message for Mafia 3 avatar items!!: SR# [Mod Removed] I accidently deleted my message containing my pre-order bonus for Mafia 3 before redeeming the code. 88bcceef-637a-4fea-9243-045b56f1111a
  9. Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive free Avatar item code in my messages for pre order of Unravel....how long?: Also did not receive this, ordered February 8, 2016 8fc09d03-7efd-40ff-93e0-6c805112a5cd
  10. Xbox Avatar Purchase Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar Purchase Message: Hi. I've been trying to purchase avatar gear for the past few months and I've been getting the exact same message everytime. "Your account is unable to make this purchase from Xbox.com. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. messages aren’t working for your account xbox