Xbox messages return after being deleted and blocked

Discus and support Xbox messages return after being deleted and blocked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So cleared my messages inbox on my xbox one console, but when i turned it on today all messages have returned and even a message from a female who i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adypritchard, May 3, 2021 at 10:32 AM.

1. adypritchard
    adypritchard Guest

So cleared my messages inbox on my xbox one console, but when i turned it on today all messages have returned and even a message from a female who i have blocked keeps coming up to be read again and again. Can anyone advise what to do as it's very annoying and there no help from xbox support to be found on any page about this. I have tried to sign out and sign back in after deleting the messages but they come back.

Unsure what to do next lol.

Thanks for any help or advice in advance.

:)

adypritchard, May 3, 2021 at 10:32 AM
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

Being blocked by a player takes you off of their listing and prevents messages from you getting to them. It does not remove them from your list of followers. As people have suggested check the status on your side to make sure you did not block them in
    return for them blocking you.
  3. teajay_dc Win User

Spider troubles

Update:

I was getting error messages saying an application was being blocked from accessing graphics hardware. I changed default web browser from Edge to Internet Explorer. It seems like the problem may have gone away. If it returns, I'll post another message here.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

i get band but not him

A simple report and block would have likely saved you the problem of being suspended for something that you may have said in return to their offensive behavior.

I know it can be hard at times, but your best bet with these types of people. Would be to simply not say anything and move on after reporting and blocking them.
  5. l Lord Sithis l Win User

Can this guy get away with this?

block and file a complaint and don't delete the message
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

How to remove inappropriate content

If you're talking about messages, just block and report the person and delete the message.
Thema:

1. Xbox messages return after being deleted and blocked - Similar Threads - messages return being

2. Message I didn’t send got me banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message I didn’t send got me banned?: A message appeared to someone I was playing with on sea of thieves, he responded in German, the message that was sent from my account says [message deleted], problem is, I didn’t send him any...
  3. Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...: Minecraft isn't letting me on multiplayer servers even though I have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription and my clubs and multiplayer settings are set to "allow". I personally think one of two things...
  4. Xbox Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messages: On the xbox app it shows that i have unread messages when i have read them all and i refresh the chat section and nothing shows up rven when i have new messages requests, Then in my Xbox Series X...
  5. Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me: Hi all, as the title is pointing out, the app cant play video messages received from friends. it tells me something error happened. I can play these videos in the console however....
  6. I think my profile got infected. My deleted messages keeps returning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think my profile got infected. My deleted messages keeps returning.: So this is bad. My direct messages to other Xbox users keep coming back even after deleting it. I think my profile caught a virus. There might be a virus in the system. Like seriously, what is...
  7. Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messaging unusual problem - returning issue: This is the second time this exact same issue has happened in the space of a month. Last time I posted a question here it was fixed by the next day, but no idea who or how. Attempted...
  8. Gta5 returns the story flashback to the desktop without error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 returns the story flashback to the desktop without error message.: The gta5 just bought in the store has been downloaded, and then the first time to enter the game, when reading the story mode is too long, and then flash back to the desktop, without any error...
  9. Xbox Fitness wont load, returns to home after dont exert yourself warning message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness wont load, returns to home after dont exert yourself warning message: The title pretty much sums up the symptoms. I have bought my xbox (day one edition) on launch day in Belgium, xbox fitness didn't work once. I have tried to re-install the game, rebooted the xbox...
  10. Got harassed on the Mic, sent a message in return. Got banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got harassed on the Mic, sent a message in return. Got banned.: So I was playing robocraft infinity, got spawn killed by some dude like 12-15 times all the while he is sitting there talking crap on the Mic. The game ends and I send him a message out of...