Xbox messages won’t clear for me

Discus and support Xbox messages won’t clear for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay, so it’s been about a month since I first started to notice this problem. Whenever I get a message I open them. However the messages won’t clear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jake160604, May 11, 2020.

1. Xbox messages won’t clear for me

Okay, so it’s been about a month since I first started to notice this problem. Whenever I get a message I open them. However the messages won’t clear they will still say I’ve got the message even if I open them? Anyone know how to help??

submitted by /u/Jake160604
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jake160604, May 11, 2020
  2. Castellus Zemi Win User

The message is clear

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  3. DMART2111 Win User

Xbox game pass

I’m getting the a message to try again later. Trying to subscribe and it won’t let me
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Won’t let me send messages

Hello logan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to send a message through the console or the Xbox app for mobile devices? Did you receive a link to add the number and
    send the code through your Xbox message center or email address of the Microsoft account? If the console is an Xbox One, we recommend

completing a power cycle
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Once the console has been power cycled, we recommend attempting to send a message. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Orinoco4176 Win User

Can’t login to my Xbox account

It won’t take me to any login screen, so like, I tap the login button and it won’t let me login.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

Hi there Rangarich

This is a wide range problem on phone app, please check on www.xbox.com to see your messages that is a quick work around.
Thema:

Xbox messages won’t clear for me

1. Xbox messages won’t clear for me - Similar Threads - messages won’t clear

2. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  3. Won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me send messages: Hi i keep getting a notification that i cant send any messages im not banned but they give me a link to add my number and they will send me the code so i put the code in and it says restart my...
  4. Smart glass app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smart glass app won’t let me send messages: I’m trying to send messages on the smartglass app and I can open them, however, I cannot reply to any. Is there a fix to this? It worked perfectly fine before the last update...
  5. Message won’t send

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message won’t send: I have tried sending a message to each one of my friends and it said “messaging isn’t working for your account” and also told me to go to Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?...
  6. Xbox won’t send messages still a year later..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t send messages still a year later..: I’m really about to just cancel Xbox live , I have not been able to send messages for about a year and no one can seem to figure out what’s wrong I’ve watched all the vids I have deleted my...
  7. Messaging won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging won’t work: why can’t I send messages on xbox1? c86838a1-50e2-4b64-9c19-769280d5ffe3
  8. Games won’t load - Error Message “0x800401fb”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won’t load - Error Message “0x800401fb”: Hi! I have to restart my Xbox one every time I want to playa game, I keep getting an error code saying “something went wrong” and then I have to restart the Xbox. The code is: 0x800401fb Can...
  9. My suspension has passed but still won’t let me message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension has passed but still won’t let me message!: I got a communication suspension on 1/1/17, and I was banned until 1/2/18 at 11:36:00pm. It’s oast that now, and the Xbox app says I’m still banned, but yet the website says I’m not. So I log on...
  10. Why won’t my account let me send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my account let me send messages?: today after getting a message from my uncle my account will no longer allow me to send a reply. This is the first time it has ever happened. What do I do to fix the issue?...