Xbox Messages

Discus and support Xbox Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently my Xbox One displays that I have a new unread message, however this new message is no where in my conversations. I find it rather annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Archrxz, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Archrxz
    Archrxz Guest

Xbox Messages

Currently my Xbox One displays that I have a new unread message, however this new message is no where in my conversations. I find it rather annoying that my Xbox displays one new message when in fact I cannot seem to find this new message. It seems that
    there is a new message that I somehow just can’t see because when I go into the communication tab on my Xbox it shows someone’s gamer picture under conversations but when I go into conversations this person is no where to be found. If there any solution for
    this problem that would great. Thanks.

:)

Archrxz, Jan 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. Maniacbowl24 Win User

Xbox Messaging

Thank you so much. I will try this immediately when i get home
  5. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Yes i have multiple times and spent hours of time on the phone and they were no help at all..basically they said its not a high priority
  6. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Ok thanks didnt think about talking to the enforcement
Thema:

Xbox Messages

1. Xbox Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  3. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  4. Messaging does'nt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging does'nt work: So this Xbox was gave it to me so I can't expect much from it well here is the story, I was trying to text my friend and messaging didn't work. 966e4386-4110-4d76-9640-b84542c05e04
  5. error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    error message: Hey ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem with my xbox one s. I just bought the system for the first time and the problem is, when the system is updating for the first time, it keeps giving me...
  6. Unable to send or receive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send or receive messages: Hello, I cannot send messages on Xbox Live on console, Windows 10, or the Android app. This has been happening for about a month. I returned to Xbox Live after not using my account for over a...
  7. NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]

in XBoX Accessibility
    NO PUEDO MANDAR MENSAJES DE TEXTO [Translation-I CAN'T SEND TEXT MESSAGES]: llevo mas de 1 mes sin poder mandar mensajes para mis amigos en xbox me aparece un error diciendo que los mensajes están des-habilitados para esta cuenta. que me recomiendan? [Translation-I have...
  8. Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages: Why can't I send messages to my friends on Xbox when i have fix the problem before. it still keeps telling me i can't send messages. a013a2ea-9aac-47ef-954f-244640a7c8e8
  9. Not let me message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not let me message: It Will not Let me message On xbox Live 7f21c851-f725-4c10-a11f-dd0a7c495474
  10. I can not message on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not message on xbox live: It dose not let Me message any one On xbox live 63bb55f2-220d-46ae-97b1-66c9beb7cab3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox messages

2. message xbox loc:US