Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently made this account for my brother but whenever he tries to send messages it pops up with an error and that there is something wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I am the father of Tux, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Xbox messages

I have recently made this account for my brother but whenever he tries to send messages it pops up with an error and that there is something wrong with my settings. I went into settings and allowed everybody to send and receive messages but it still won't
    let him send any. Help

:)

I am the father of Tux, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. Xbox Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Messages: Currently my Xbox One displays that I have a new unread message, however this new message is no where in my conversations. I find it rather annoying that my Xbox displays one new message when in...
  3. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  4. Sending messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending messages: I cant send messages with my xbox one, i have followed all the suggestions eg. Getting the code, entering the code, turning console on and off again. But still unable to send messages....
  5. I receive messages from a blocked user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I receive messages from a blocked user: For three weeks now I have blocked a user who only happens to be offended, block his messages from the console and the page and also report it but I still receive messages from him What I can...
  6. Cant message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant message: I cant message and have tried everything please help! 2f3299be-fced-4c73-afb8-3bf7f6d2e592
  7. I can't send messages on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages on my xbox: I have an xbox live account but it won't allow me to send messages dac5befc-643b-4bb4-8382-35b4ca5dd365
  8. 42PG20D: I cant message

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: I cant message: 42PG20D: I cant message You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home...
  9. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people': My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the...
  10. Cant send messages even after verrification code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages even after verrification code: Hellllllllllppppppp messaging friends 664febb0-ac0c-4f91-85f1-1ea70e28f0c4