Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently made this account for my brother but whenever he tries to send messages it pops up with an error and that there is something wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I am the father of Tux, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Xbox messages

I have recently made this account for my brother but whenever he tries to send messages it pops up with an error and that there is something wrong with my settings. I went into settings and allowed everybody to send and receive messages but it still won't
    let him send any. Help

:)

I am the father of Tux, Jan 8, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Yes i have multiple times and spent hours of time on the phone and they were no help at all..basically they said its not a high priority
  5. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Ok thanks didnt think about talking to the enforcement
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Xbox messaging

Keep putting in reports and requests for more tech support , there is something blocked on your account i would also try to get enforcement to look in to it as well as it could have been a mistake on that end as well
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message: Hi i have an Error code 4220 and im having trouble finding any info about it. Please help 880196dc-04f4-4217-aeb8-21a48ea23d3a
  3. Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Stürzt ab ohne Fehlermeldung [Translation - Forza 4 drops off without error message]: Hallo ich Spiele seit fast 2 Wochen Forza 4 auf dem PC und ich habe das Problem das ich immer aus dem spiel rausfliege zum desktop, mal kann ich länger spielen aber öfters nach dem start des...
  4. Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones: I've had this issue on my phone app for a while now but it seems to affect messages on xbox also. In the middle of a conversation it started randomly deleting messages and now I can't get any...
  5. Can't access messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access messages: I cant access messages on console or on phone app is there a outage c9a7b038-36c2-4530-9271-dd7343495e04
  6. WinZip Error Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    WinZip Error Message: Hello, I am attempting an offline update for my Xbox One. I have downloaded the OSU1 file twice from the instructions page regarding offline updates (step 3, I believe). When I attempt to unzip...
  7. Odd Messaging Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Messaging Issue: I am having a strange issue with my xbox messages on my console. Messages come in way later than they should normally and all at once. For instance three people messaged me yesterday and I...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem where you cant delete messages: You delete the message it disappears,you leave the message tab and comeback to it the message is still there,you try to text someone the person you sent the message isnt on the messages tab either...
  9. Messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging: My messaging feed will not update. It says that the last message I sent was earlier in the month but really it was today. When I send messages, I cant tell if they get to the person because my...
  10. Messages not refreshing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages not refreshing: Whenever I send a message or delete one on console, it doesn't refresh my messages showing I have sent or deleted one, would anyone know a solution for this? b534f733-f4cd-4eec-84cb-dbbf6247d3a6