XBOX MESSAGES

Discus and support XBOX MESSAGES in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this? I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019.

1. AngelBunny99
    AngelBunny99 Guest

XBOX MESSAGES

I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this?

I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone that directs me to Xbox support, and have followed their directions, but my messages still will not send.

:)

AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox messages

Where are you getting this warning message? I've never seen that anywhere on the Xbox console.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  5. Jordamn Itt Win User

Xbox message

I suggest blocking the profile that sent you that message. It's recommended that you avoid sharing personal information with other users on Xbox.
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
Thema:

XBOX MESSAGES

1. XBOX MESSAGES - Similar Threads - MESSAGES

2. leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...: Bought Leps world Plus, installed ready to play...Message Thank you for buying the full version of Leps World Plus. We wish you much fun. Cannot get rid of the message over the top of the game,...
  3. Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message about Minecraft Running Out of Data Storage: About four days ago I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox one and got an error message that it wouldn't let me access my worlds because I was running out of data storage. This was odd...
  4. Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game

in XboX Insiders
    Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game: Every time I open an app i get that pop up that says to wait while they get the app ready. This message is only supposed to come up on first run of the app or game. I get it on every game and app...
  5. Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message: I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps showing up when I try to pair. The controller...
  6. From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...

in XboX Insiders
    From India. Why am I getting this message while trying Console Streaming? I am Level 3 on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSid117 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app: Im getting an error message since the update before the latest beta update. Getting error message: 0x80073cf6. Also reported from my console. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One: Using an inline mic headset I can record a voice message & the recipient can listen to my message but I can't hear their voice messages or any of mine. I can hear game/system audio. In audio...
  9. Message favouring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message favouring: I’m gonna share this just to clear my mind on how stupid the message report system is, this has happened multiple times on different accounts. People message you randomly from after a game and...
  10. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...