XBOX MESSAGES

Discus and support XBOX MESSAGES in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this? I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019.

1. AngelBunny99
    AngelBunny99 Guest

XBOX MESSAGES

I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this?

I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone that directs me to Xbox support, and have followed their directions, but my messages still will not send.

:)

AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

XBOX MESSAGES

1. XBOX MESSAGES - Similar Threads - MESSAGES

2. I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have Online safety & family Message safety .: I do not have Online safety & family Message safety on my Xbox OneX and I look at my settings and I do not have it. I do not have new dashboard yet. I think i am only one that did not get the New...
  3. Message filtering broken

in XboX Insiders
    Message filtering broken: I have everything set to unfiltered and allow and yet messages still won’t show??? WTF is wrong with this system???? submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  4. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]
  5. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  6. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  7. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  8. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...
  9. Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is deleting my messages and falsely sccuses me of breaking the rules!: I understand if this sounds like a joke.. I can assure anyone it's not fun at all for me... 2 minutes after I posted a nornal message asking [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] they're doing and explained...
  10. Error message when trying to give parental consent

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to give parental consent: In trying to give parental consent when creating an Xbox Live child account on PC, I get as far as entering my Microsoft/XBox Live account details and am redirected to a page that says, "We are...