XBOX MESSAGES

Discus and support XBOX MESSAGES in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this? I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019.

1. AngelBunny99
    AngelBunny99 Guest

XBOX MESSAGES

I am unable to send messages from my Xbox one s and my Xbox app on my phone. How do resolve this?

I have went to the web-page that pops up on my phone that directs me to Xbox support, and have followed their directions, but my messages still will not send.

:)

AngelBunny99, Apr 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

XBOX MESSAGES

Has the issue been resolved ?.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  5. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Yes i have multiple times and spent hours of time on the phone and they were no help at all..basically they said its not a high priority
  6. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Ok thanks didnt think about talking to the enforcement
Thema:

XBOX MESSAGES

1. XBOX MESSAGES - Similar Threads - MESSAGES

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Message NO SIGNAL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message NO SIGNAL.: 2 month old XBox One is dead! NO SIGNAL, I have tried the resets, checked all my cables. What can I do now? c99cb476-c2ee-4817-8ca6-e2ec9644e480
  4. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  5. Messages are not loading/saving for one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages are not loading/saving for one friend: So I'm having issues where when messaging to my one friend it lets us send messages to each other, but when I click the conversation, it never shows any of the new messages either of us have sent...
  6. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  7. Forza Motosport 6 message center not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motosport 6 message center not working.: Hi guys, my forza 6 keeps giving me a message saying " the message center is not downloading at this time, please try again later." It has been about a month an still the same, I re-installed...
  8. Weird voice message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice message: So basically me and my friends were messing with voice messages and one turn in to a weird voice a chinese or like some weird language and now we are freaked out anyone can tell what it means?...
  9. Overheating Message without any Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overheating Message without any Overheating: I am experiencing an issue where my Xbox shuts off during particular cut scenes of several different games end displays the overheating error even though the Xbox is physically very cool and has...
  10. Weird text on messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird text on messages.: Does anyone else's Xbox give them weird letters like these? [img] 97032ffc-e716-4ac7-8b64-7337fc48e0f5