Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cransep, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Cransep
    Cransep Guest

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other things
    but they wont load.

:)

Cransep, Aug 27, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.

in XBoX on Windows
    „To continue sign in on your console using this account" error message.: Hi. Seems to be an old problem but it still popped up for me. I had no problems streaming to my Win 10 laptop untill a few days back. I can connect to my Xbox One but nothing further. Also, I...
  3. 4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4 messages from a guy about how he's gotten loads of people banned by reporting and I'm next?: Hi there. I've reported his messages but he's bragging about how apparently "I'm just one more on the banned" list and stuff, as 4 voice messages. I've reported as a voice message. Am I actually...
  4. Messages Violating Code of Conducts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages Violating Code of Conducts: Dear Xbox Community, I would like to make these two Xbox users' accounts known to others so that they can be aware of the possible messages they will receive from them. Their Gamertags are [mod...
  5. messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    messages: i'm doing an xbox check via the app on a young person I look after. He has sent one message to someone and the next message says sorry, we cant show this message type What does this mean?...
  6. Missing "Messages from Xbox Live"

in XboX Insiders
    Missing "Messages from Xbox Live": When they redid the Guide they removed messages from Xbox Live for the regular chat menu and gave it it's one option on the Parties & Chats tab. This was all good until I got a pop up today saying...
  7. Issues with voice recording in messages

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with voice recording in messages: For those of you in the alpha skip ahead ring, when you record a message and you play it back do you ever notice small little crackles in the playback? I haven't had this issue before and I...
  8. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  9. FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4 Network Diagnostics Error message: I keep getting this error message everytime I try and play an online session on forza horizon 4 and it won't allow me to play online. I tried restarting my console and rebooting my wireless router...
  10. Messages on Xbox & website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messages on Xbox & website: When I open chat on xbox I can see the names of the senders and the 1st few words of the beginning of the messages. When I open a message it is blank. The message disappears. I have no message...