Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cransep, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Cransep
    Cransep Guest

Xbox messages

So i use the IOS app and my messages wont load, they load perfectly fine on my xbox, but it shows i got no notifications when i try my app, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, restarting it, logging out and logging back it, and a few other things
    but they wont load.

:)

Cransep, Aug 27, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. Will messaging be supported over xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will messaging be supported over xCloud?: I was able to pull up the guide and check out my friends list. However, there's no menu option to send messages when on xcloud. Will that be incoming? Or are messages kept on your local xbox, so...
  3. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  4. Got a message about Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about Alpha Ring: I got a message saying "Hey Xbox Insider! Earlier this year you responded to a survey and expressed interest in joining the Xbox One Update Preview Alpha ring. We’ve opened registration for the...
  5. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  6. HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...

in XboX Insiders
    HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT THE INVITE ONLY A MONTH AFTER MESSAGING THEM THNK YOU SOO MUCH...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Anthony3779 [link] [comments]
  7. Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?: There is no option in the preview app. submitted by /u/Cpt_RonCodpiece [link] [comments]
  8. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. XBOX Live Messaging Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Messaging Error: Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and...