Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever my friends send me a text it will say (this text may be inappropriate or offensive) and it gets on my nerves because I want to know what they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by cheof21, Oct 31, 2019.

1. cheof21
    cheof21 Guest

Xbox messages

Whenever my friends send me a text it will say (this text may be inappropriate or offensive) and it gets on my nerves because I want to know what they texted me.

:)

cheof21, Oct 31, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error messages when using MS Solitaire Collection: I had to change my MS log-in information as it was associated with a former employer and the email I had as an employee. I seem to have done that ok and can log in to MS and to Xbox. However, when...
  3. When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...: I cannot add a credit card or debit card for Xbox purchases. When trying to add any credit card or debit card as a payment on my Xbox I get the message, "Your bank couldn't authorize this...
  4. The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».

in XboX Insiders
    The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  5. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...
  6. Messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging: I've reported and deleted an offensive message several times and it keeps coming back how do I delete it for good? 3006c03f-345f-47d4-954f-998369895c5e
  7. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  8. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  9. Please look at messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please look at messages.: So i just got enforcement ban for sending an insult. Normal right? Nope. This guy kept teamkilling everyone and I messaged him and I said "Hey you should stop. You are making the game not fun for...
  10. scrambled messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    scrambled messages: My messages are scrambled and not in order of date. How do I fix that? bb8ac5ef-e291-48fc-93df-85874255366b