Xbox messages

Discus and support Xbox messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever my friends send me a text it will say (this text may be inappropriate or offensive) and it gets on my nerves because I want to know what they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by cheof21, Oct 31, 2019.

1. cheof21
    cheof21 Guest

Xbox messages

Whenever my friends send me a text it will say (this text may be inappropriate or offensive) and it gets on my nerves because I want to know what they texted me.

:)

cheof21, Oct 31, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

message xbox

Hello Rene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you get any error messages or error codes when you try to send a message? Have you tested your network? Please review this link as well to help resolve the issue :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox messages

1. Xbox messages - Similar Threads - messages

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  3. XBOX Live Messaging Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live Messaging Error: Whenever I try to message someone on XBOX messages, I can't send any. I'm using my account through Chrome and messaging someone on the XBOX device. This has worked and I was able to send and...
  4. My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue: me and my friend were just casually messaging each other, and not to long ago, he is now unable to message me due to a “suspension”, his gamertag is [Mod removed - personal information] I would...
  5. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?: When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments I checked my account and confirmed it...
  6. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  7. External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates: I use energy saving mode and for a couple of months now I get an external drive ready message every time i boot up the console. This in itself wouldn't be a problem but it prevents automatic...
  8. Messages not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not appearing: When I go to look at a message someone sent me it will just say go ahead say hi even though they have sent me messages, this hasnt happened to all my chats but most of them and I've looked...
  9. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  10. Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully i'm only getting this message because I was upgraded to the Delta ring this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kevetor [link] [comments]