Xbox Messages

Discus and support Xbox Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the xbox app it shows that i have unread messages when i have read them all and i refresh the chat section and nothing shows up rven when i have new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliotDunn, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. EliotDunn
    EliotDunn Guest

Xbox Messages

On the xbox app it shows that i have unread messages when i have read them all and i refresh the chat section and nothing shows up rven when i have new messages requests, Then in my Xbox Series X i go onto the messages and the same thing happens and old messages show up even when i have read them

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox Messages

1. Xbox Messages - Similar Threads - Messages

2. Message I didn’t send got me banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message I didn’t send got me banned?: A message appeared to someone I was playing with on sea of thieves, he responded in German, the message that was sent from my account says [message deleted], problem is, I didn’t send him any...
  3. Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message "You cannot play on multiplayer servers because of how your account is set up" on...: Minecraft isn't letting me on multiplayer servers even though I have an Xbox Live Gold Subscription and my clubs and multiplayer settings are set to "allow". I personally think one of two things...
  4. Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me: Hi all, as the title is pointing out, the app cant play video messages received from friends. it tells me something error happened. I can play these videos in the console however....
  5. Xbox messages return after being deleted and blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages return after being deleted and blocked: So cleared my messages inbox on my xbox one console, but when i turned it on today all messages have returned and even a message from a female who i have blocked keeps coming up to be read again...
  6. Xbox360s error message when connecting to xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360s error message when connecting to xbox live.: When I try to connect to xbox live I get message that reads- DOWNLOAD PROFILE This Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox Live profile. Try a different account I have 2 microsoft...
  7. Xbox series x i can't delete messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x i can't delete messages.: Hi. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any...
  8. Message bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message bug: Everytime i look at my messages on xbox it says that the last message that was sent was on thursday but i messaged them today, and olso its always the same message. Is there a way to fix this...
  9. Messages appearing from days / weeks ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages appearing from days / weeks ago: Idk why but i keep opening my message tab and seeing messages from awhile ago. Why ._. 099e3b3e-539a-45ab-b015-4421d66cf810
  10. I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x

in XboX Insiders
    I can't delete messages usually after system update of series x: I have this issue from my xbox one s and still at series x many times(Usually after a system update) i CAN'T delete any message at all. Most of the times when i choose to delete a message it...