Xbox Messaging

Discus and support Xbox Messaging in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For some reason my son receives my Xbox messages on his iPhone SE - how can i stop this from happening? Thank you in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by O Santa Clause, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Xbox Messaging

For some reason my son receives my Xbox messages on his iPhone SE - how can i stop this from happening?

Thank you in advance

:)

O Santa Clause, Feb 17, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  3. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Messages

I'm not against it. However adding this feature would......well get some members banned.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox Messages

I think there could be a better/easier method to send images but for now, I'll just go with how Microsoft has their setup. I don't mind too much how things are done now and I'm able to share with my friends what I want.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox Messages

You know I had never really thought about that. But I think you are right, there is no way to send a message to someone with a picture in it through a message. There are other ways and you can share on community for your friends to see.
Thema:

Xbox Messaging

1. Xbox Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. Messaging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Messaging: Can xbox one messages be seen on xbox 360? f222497c-a8a5-42ef-924f-75badae8931b
  3. Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Message when opening ANY app downloaded from the PC Xbox App: Hi there, Im having an issue that's really frustrating me at the moment. I've bought the game pass, and I've attempted to download numerous games on multiple drives and not one game will launch...
  4. How to report an old message from Xbox DMs

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report an old message from Xbox DMs: Hi there, There's someone who I've had a major issue with and I'm trying to report stuff they sent to me (death threats, etc) but I can't seem to report their messages. Is there any way to report...
  5. Messages from people not appearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages from people not appearing: Somebody has sent me a message and it's not appearing. I've even checked chat requests because they aren't my friend. What should I do? 89631af0-d4ea-40c8-8a12-66c49d90977a
  6. Digitally purchased game won’t open, and I get a “Do you own this game?” message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally purchased game won’t open, and I get a “Do you own this game?” message.: My boyfriend and I paid for and downloaded the Amnesia Collection games. But whenever we try to start it, it says “Do you own this game?” and does not let us open the game. I’ve tried restarting...
  7. messages and partys

in XBoX on Consoles
    messages and partys: so, sometimes whenever i go to messages it says can't messages are not avalible at this time. and sometimes my partys don't work which sucks because i have had this account since 2018 and now my...
  8. MESSAGE SYSTEM ERROR E208 00000570 00000000. WHAT I MUST DO?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MESSAGE SYSTEM ERROR E208 00000570 00000000. WHAT I MUST DO?: I can t anymore proceed to games, as soon as I open my screen this message appears SYSTEM ERROR E208 00000570 00000000 any idea to fix this? cae043ba-f9f0-474e-8030-9d714d109b95
  9. What is error message (0x87DD0019)

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is error message (0x87DD0019): When trying to sign in says cant sign in try again or check service status what does (0x87DD0019) mean ..plus it says theres an outage any idea on how long before were back up & running...
  10. I can’t message nor receive messages??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t message nor receive messages??: I cant make partys, recive messages nor send messages, everytime i try to pull uo my chats it says “we cant get all of your messages right now. Check back later” does anyone know how to fix this?...