Xbox/microsoft complaints dept.

Discus and support Xbox/microsoft complaints dept. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How coming when you want to complain about anything to do with Microsoft or Xbox you can never get intouch with them, i have tried on numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by frankl5, Feb 13, 2020.

1. frankl5
    frankl5 Guest

How coming when you want to complain about anything to do with Microsoft or Xbox you can never get intouch with them, i have tried on numerous occasions and i get sent to the enforcement page which to say the least is useless, they say there here to make
    gaming fun and safe but with a policy of not letting people know if there complain has been upheld or denied how are we suppose to know if the enforcement officers are doing anything. Who are these mythical people they say they are a group of professionals,
    professional what,taxi drivers, airline pilots or maybe binmen(no disrespect to any group ment), but if they don't share information how do you expect us to believe anything you say regarding enforcement. The only time i have had any chance of answering the
    compliments put in about me was the very first time i was accused of doing something which i forget but i do remember i thought its was childish and really stupid,i answered the allegations in a mature way but lost even though i was provoked by 3 Americans.
    As iam am british and know one told me what happened to the antagonists i can only surmise Nothing, do i detectbabit of racisum. I only say this because the same group of Americans have done it again and i think i have another sanction against me. To finish
    of one of them( Americans) asked for my name and address, which i thought GROOMING) so reported him another said his son was a policeman who wanted to speke to me or take me in for questioning which is an abuse of power also they claimed to be British which
    i knewto be lies especiallywe he said in his words ( we have a word for him meaning me a wrong un) which if he was british would have known we have not used that saying anywere in this country exceptin the wilds and wollies of darkest secound world war films
    and maybe crime films of the 30s 40s and 50s.another one verbaly abused me and agreed with the first two so i surmisedthey were all in a child grooming gang, they all don't have friends but followers, the forth member jumpedin abusing me but when i put it
    to them they sound like part of the grooming gang they went quietonly later trying to make light of the situation. Sorry to go on but i have tried meny meny time to contactxbox or Microsoftand even the game people who'schat room we were using, but nothing
    has happened as far as i know. I also have a stalker who usesmy tag and twelve other tags and the last text i got he said he was an ex member of Microsoft staff who has connections and i should be worried about my account?. Now i am going down the legal route
    because the 4 Americans and my staker have driven me mad i don't sleep well i have a lot of anxiety and am now thinking of selling my two xboxes and getting my pc back, so have decided to take xbox and microsoft for making so difficult to complain and when
    i do they seem to do nothing except sanction me. IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO PAY ALOT OF MONEY TO PLAY THE GAMES ON LINE RIGHT. I will be very surprised if this rant gets on line and does anyone else have a problem with the complaints and enforcement
    dept.

:)

frankl5, Feb 13, 2020
  2. frankl5 Win User

can you tell me how to block anyone in a chat room. on world of warships there have been a few trolls who because of the type of person I am I can not sit and watch as a gang of not rights have a go at others I find your advice about just blocking them
    appaullling. I put complaints in I talk to the gang until I loose it a bit and guess what I get sanctioned and apparently nothing gets done to them. wows do noting because they just want the money, what has happened to there code of conduct.what has happened
    to manners respect and fair play if a game does not do anything xbox Microsoft don t do anything how are the younger gen going to learn or maybe you think sticking up for the underdog is not pc. sorry but I think its time xbox and Microsoft get of there soft
    sofas and get a gripyou people have a moral responceibility to people as soon as you make games public so get started you are letting children play adult games and don't give me the same old tired excuse of we can not control what children play, find away.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The only way to make a complaint as far as I know is either by phone or a letter. This would have to be to your local Microsoft Office, you have to have all the details of why you want to make a complaint.

This link is for the phone number and address which is local to your area.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Ok I understand you feel frustrated but the best thing you can do in that situation is block and report the players who are being toxic towards you rather than fighting back. By fighting back all you've done is given three or four other people the ability
    to report you and as its reported by more than one person, it's likely that it will be seen as you are the issue rather than the other people. If they are playing in a mean or toxic way just block them and you never have to play with them again. The only other
    suggestion I have is to speak clearly and calmly to the enforcement team and explain.

Edit: Also block the person who is texting you.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

First of all you want to speak to Microsoft about a gaming issue, computer issue or some other technical issue? If that is the case you will be sent to a customer service arena. However if you have a more serious issue there are ways to contact microsoft
    directly but I will not put that information on here. I am assuming this is a xbox gaming issue so that will go thru certain channels. Is your issue of some great importance that it needs to be routed to a direct line. I can give you the global service numbers
    however I am sure you are looking for a direct approach and that information will not be put on a forum for security reasons. I hope these local global numbers help, but these are the only numbers that will be publicly posted here. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Depending on your issue you can contact your local authorities. You can protect yourself by using the security measures within xbox because they do work Also use better dns security measures within your router and system. There are plenty of ways to help
    with your issue. Your issue is not unique so please just use the measures that are there for your own benefit. One should use these before there is an issue. If you need assistance on how to protect your privacy on xbox or offline just ask. I am not going
    to insult your intelligence by posting a ton of how to techniques. If you need help just ask ok. We are all here to assist you on your issue. Just be very specific and try to keep the emotions out of it because you can spare yourself with a ton of responses
    that have you going in every direction possible but the one you need directly..
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Frank,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We are sorry for any frustration. Unfortunately, the enforcement team does not have any way of contacting them. They do not use the forums, phone or any other means. . If you have a suspension/ban the only way to do something
    is a case review. These also can take time to investigate. As soon as it is done you should get an email to the email on the account stating what has been the decision. In the future, we recommend to not respond to people just ignore, report and block them.
    The only thing we here on the forums and even support agents is to send you to the
    enforcement site unfortunately.

This is from the enforcement site under case review.

After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the
    enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox/microsoft complaints dept. - Similar Threads - microsoft complaints dept

2. Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complaints Procedure?: Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft? 493a6088-2ca1-453a-9cf6-3eaa14bf446f
  3. How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i make complaint against Microsoft Xbox community the ambassadors are not doing...: Infact there going out of the way to break rules and regulations ff2c5ef6-67db-41fc-a4fb-0f2af4da3b97
  4. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...
  5. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office: My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and...
  6. making a complaint against microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    making a complaint against microsoft: so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department?? so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an...
  7. 2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft i'm a french canadian and everytime i spook my language with other french people , we always have a english gamer...
  8. i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...: i wanna make a complaint about how i have been treated for the past 12 hours that i have been trying to sort my suspended account when i was being abused about my mental health.. as i said i was...
  9. Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...: I recently received the following notification from Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team: Communication ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎30‎:‎29‎ ‎AM[td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...
  10. Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.: I don't need to be banned till the 25th of this month. I would like my current ban to be removed for goodgood, as I do not cause any verbal abuse and am sure some people just reported me for no...