XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages

Discus and support XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a 24-hour ban which I really could care less about but when I found out what it was for I was shocked. I sent my son who lives upstairs from a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by your not jeffy, May 16, 2019.

1. XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages

So I got a 24-hour ban which I really could care less about but when I found out what it was for I was shocked. I sent my son who lives upstairs from a message telling him to have my other son check his phone. The exact message read "tell Jeffrey to check
    his [Mod Removed - Profanity] phone". So the reason I'm writing this is XBOX who says they don't answer questions about violations wouldn't want to even touch this. My son SWEARS he did not report the message. The message is even still in
    his message inbox. So how did XBOX/Microsoft even notice I said this? In the same message I cursed like 3 or 4 more times in previous messages. I believe my son when he says he didn't report it. What reason would he have, he curses right back to me in some
    messages.

So EXPLAIN this to me XBOX how did you even know I said this. On enforcement.xbox.com under the reason it shows the whole message as the reason I was banned. This is
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] they should not be able to just ban family members for talking back and forth and cursing if they feel like it the only 2 people seeing the message are the 2 family members.

thanks for letting me vent.

:)

your not jeffy, May 16, 2019
  2. Yombi GS Win User

What you do online on Xbox is not really "Private" .
  3. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

You probably should try to learn lesson from this. No need to swear at your kids. Karma can get you at any time lol
  4. Reklaw X Win User

Yeah I feel like you had to have been reported, I've had friends say highly unacceptable things to me via messages. I never reported any and they've never been suspended for any of them.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct in order to understand the terms of the service you are using, that being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. hazedesunna Win User

"When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we do not monitor the Services and make no attempt to
    do so."

Eg, someone (whether or not it was your family member is irrelevant) reported you and thus triggering an investigating which could have flagged these messages up.

Unless they are investigating reports, they will not be reading your private messages.

I know its not what you want to hear, but I hope it helps you understand what may have happened here - and don't worry, venting is sometimes good for calming yourself down in the long run, however, I would suggest against putting the bag language in the post
    (even if it was to highlight exactly what had happened)
Thema:

1. XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages - Similar Threads - Microsoft Reading Private

2. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  3. *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *please read* Will microsoft ever make it so that Xbox live gold isn’t required to play ...: I wanted to know if anybody could answer this because I really like playing fortnite on my xbox but now my gold ended and I cant play it anymore. And it would make sense that they would make this...
  4. You people at Microsoft Games are not reading this forum....talk about trust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You people at Microsoft Games are not reading this forum....talk about trust: There is an add dungeon something that stops people from playing... it runs and ends in a black screen, with no way of allowing anyone to play. this is since last Thursday and you have received...
  5. Isn't it about time Microsoft engineers read these posts??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isn't it about time Microsoft engineers read these posts??: Isn't it about time the engineers or management read these posts see there are problems with the game and try to sort them out. They are constantly fiddling with other games like solitaire and...
  6. What is up? is anyone from Microsoft reading these???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is up? is anyone from Microsoft reading these???: There are at the time of this writing, 14 different entries concerning error code 0x80860010. In my case, I can get into Microsoft Mahjong, Sudoku and Word Games, but when trying to sign into...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: Hello, my PEPS! So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: Hello, my PEPS! So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process...
  9. The ban system... PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ban system... PLEASE READ MICROSOFT: I've been comms banned for over 2 weeks now and my anger is not bad anymore so I can't talk this is bull and I went to enforcement history and it said "permenant suspension impact" like WTF...
  10. Microsoft please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft please read: I don't like the new Xbox layout please change it or have the choice to change it a060381d-2fd6-466c-be1c-a538c375f8df