Xbox Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Xbox Minecraft Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've joined the Minecraft Beta for Xbox One through the insider hub, but Minecraft has not updated/installed to the Beta Version. I'm hoping to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Chris Mullen
    Chris Mullen Guest

Xbox Minecraft Beta

I've joined the Minecraft Beta for Xbox One through the insider hub, but Minecraft has not updated/installed to the Beta Version. I'm hoping to be able to clear this up so I may have access to it's new features. Any help would be appreciated. Xbox Minecraft Beta :)

:)

Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I can't Join my friends Realm

Hi ScrubDaddy,

Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Also you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit
    the
    Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help.

Be sure to check Mojang to see if the servers are up and running at SERVICE STATUSES
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

no puedo salir de la beta que de por cierto me metio a la beta sin mi autorización [Translation-I can't get out of the beta that by the way got me into the beta without my authorization]

Hi Adrian Silva01,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Based on your description, I'm assuming that you are referring to the beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, is that correct?

If your version number is higher than your friends, then you are playing on the Beta version and the only way to leave the beta is from the Xbox Insider Hub app. This issue can occur on the PC when more than one account has signed in
    and launched the beta version of Minecraft. Therefore, if you have unregistered on one account, but at some point launched the beta version of Minecraft on another account, that other account will retain the rights to the Minecraft Beta.

One workaround would be to launch the Xbox Insider Hub on any accounts which have launched the Minecraft Beta on that PC and unenroll from the Beta via the Xbox Insider Hub.

After you un-enroll from the beta on every account on the PC, you will need to
    uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to complete the removal of the beta version.

I hope this helps.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft

Tretheg4mer2,

The version of Minecraft that you are playing (1.7.0.9) is a Beta version. Did you, or someone on your console sign up for the Minecraft Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders program? Version 1.6.1 is the current retail release.

If you want to go back to 1.6.1 you will have to leave the Beta program, and then uninstall, and re-install Minecraft once you are out of the Beta. See the guide and FAQ here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
Thema:

Xbox Minecraft Beta

1. Xbox Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta

2. Compre el Minecraft pero al instalarlo me aparece la versión beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre el Minecraft pero al instalarlo me aparece la versión beta: Buenos días, acabo de comprar el Minecraft para Xbox One pero al instalarlo me aparece como versión beta, ya intente salirme de ella pero no puedo, alguna solución por favor...
  3. Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta: I've had an issue where I'm stuck in the minecraft beta on my PC. I've seen another thread about this and tried all the methods. I have my minecraft account on my switch, PC, and Xbox and my PC is...
  4. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Today I tried leaving the beta for minecraft, when i previously have done before, minecraft is not showing up on my insider content idk if this is because they are on the same update or what?...
  5. Has Minecraft beta been removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Has Minecraft beta been removed?: I left it to play with some friends and now I don’t see it as an option in insider content submitted by /u/jijijijiopq [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta, I cannot leave it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta, I cannot leave it: I have looked and looked and looked and I cannot get out of the beta. Before you start giving me advice, please know that I've already A-...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Opt Out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Opt Out: I have looked and looked and looked and I cannot get out of the beta. Before you start giving me advice, please know that I've already A-...
  8. Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta: I was in the beta and left it before the latest update. After release of 1.14 I downloaded it from the store (ver 1.14.9.70) but cannot open any save made during the beta. I get the message “A...
  9. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Why want my Minecraft beta load f3473396-960a-417d-bf32-b402f7dfdb7e
  10. Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.

in XboX Insiders
    Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.: Hi! I know this has been rehashed over and over... TLDR, got a new Win 10 desktop. Downloaded Minecraft - keep in mind I never opted IN for the beta, and the Insider app reflects this - Yet I...