Xbox Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Xbox Minecraft Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've joined the Minecraft Beta for Xbox One through the insider hub, but Minecraft has not updated/installed to the Beta Version. I'm hoping to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Chris Mullen
    Chris Mullen Guest

Xbox Minecraft Beta

I've joined the Minecraft Beta for Xbox One through the insider hub, but Minecraft has not updated/installed to the Beta Version. I'm hoping to be able to clear this up so I may have access to it's new features. Any help would be appreciated. Xbox Minecraft Beta :)

:)

Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

4. blast2fire Win User

Having problems with Minecraft

I already bought minecraft but whenever i try to login it sais its a beta
    Please follow these steps...

And if you're already "Enrolled" in the Beta Program for Minecraft, then please ignore steps 1-3.

--1. make sure you are still Enrolled in the Beta through the Xbox Insider Hub.

--2. Make sure Minecraft is installed.

--3. Once you are Enrolled in the Beta and have Minecraft installed, please follow the next steps.

--4. Unenroll from the Beta through the Xbox Insider Hub.

--5. Once you have Unenrolled from the Beta, now uninstall Minecraft from your Xbox One console.

--6. After you Uninstalled Minecraft, hold down the "Power Button" on your console until it completely powers off.

--7. Wait 30 seconds after it's powered off, to power the console back on.

--8. Now power on your Xbox One console, and then Reinstall Minecraft again through the Microsoft Store if you don't see it in your "Ready To Install" section.

--9. You will no longer have, your console registered in the Beta Program for Minecraft... Enjoy! 😎
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft

Tretheg4mer2,

The version of Minecraft that you are playing (1.7.0.9) is a Beta version. Did you, or someone on your console sign up for the Minecraft Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders program? Version 1.6.1 is the current retail release.

If you want to go back to 1.6.1 you will have to leave the Beta program, and then uninstall, and re-install Minecraft once you are out of the Beta. See the guide and FAQ here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to opt out of insider on your xbox and then delete minecraft beta and install minecraft full
Thema:

Xbox Minecraft Beta

1. Xbox Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta

2. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  3. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  4. Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta: Hello when I wanted to signup for the minecraft earth beta, I couldn’t. Everything I tried: Windows 10 chrome and Firefox, reinstall chrome, on iPhone safari and chrome, on brothers phone,...
  5. Minecraft bedrock always installs beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock always installs beta: I dont know what to do. I'm trying to install the normal 1.12 bedrock edition on my Fully Qualified Pc, and it keeps installing 1.13, despite the fact that i have opted out of every single...
  6. Minecraft earth beta problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta problem.: I’ve tried to get the beta and every time I tried it said try again and I couldn’t get the beta. 391a0ea6-72c0-4906-aa6b-f61aa7815db2
  7. Minecraft Earth closed beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth closed beta: When the closed beta was announced I tried every possible link to sign up, but led me to an error on the Minecraft Earth website. Every time I would get a "Make sure you're online, then try again....
  8. No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]: Entre al contenido de xbox insider y me uni a la beta pero el juego no se actualiza a la version correspondiente a la beta y no me deja jugar con mis amigos [Mod Translated - Enter the Xbox...
  9. I cannot get out of the Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot get out of the Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Beta: I joined the beta a while ago and now want to get out of it I tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Content went to Minecraft went to manage and got out of the beta and uninstalled and reinstalled...
  10. Minecraft beta worlds

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds: Is there a way to get my worlds from the beta to to work on the normal version if not will it work once the game updates submitted by /u/tacosmiths [link] [comments]