Xbox Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox Minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined beta for a day or two then deleted it but i played on my main world while on it, now i can't play it anymore bc i don't have beta ,is ther... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ninja-Bro, Sep 21, 2019.

1. /u/Ninja-Bro
    /u/Ninja-Bro Guest

Xbox Minecraft

I joined beta for a day or two then deleted it but i played on my main world while on it, now i can't play it anymore bc i don't have beta ,is ther anything i can do?

submitted by /u/Ninja-Bro
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ninja-Bro, Sep 21, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
  6. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
Thema:

Xbox Minecraft

1. Xbox Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  3. Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space: The forum is full of people having this problem with Minecraft and still no improvement. My xbox has 300GB free. I just bought and installed Minecraft. I could play for one time of 30 mins. When...
  4. Troubleshooting Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting Minecraft: I have trouble opening Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one. I tried everything including resetting, deleting saved file and none of it worked. 21c54b99-a6e7-448b-8339-32dcfb311cf5
  5. Minecraft Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code: So, I got Minecraft ages ago, but sold it after I got bored, as most of you know pewdiepie has brought it back into trend, and my friend got xbox one edition on disc, and encouraged me to get it...
  6. minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft: World won't get past building terrain but my friends can play on it but not me even tho i'm the host 7b89a243-2c9f-48f5-8795-04de1043fb8e
  7. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  9. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  10. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...