Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

Discus and support Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I into logged into Mixer 5 minutes before it started (connected to my Microsoft account) and watched the live stream and ive still not received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UpwindSiamang63, May 2, 2019.

1. Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

Hi

I into logged into Mixer
    5 minutes before it started (connected to my Microsoft account) and watched the live stream and ive
    still not received the Ebon Flintlock. Ive also checked my order history page linked to my account

Thank you for your time

:)

UpwindSiamang63, May 2, 2019
  2. JodyCloutier Win User

Mixer pistol

Same here, no mixpot pistol. Nostroxity you might want to check the thread over at SoT. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36904/ebon-flintlock-pistol-skin-from-mixer-mixpot/106?page=4
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Sea of thieves ebon flintlock

Hi Seaofthieveszz,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. With the ebon flintlock it will go to the account that watched the stream. You can view the

Mixpot FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF SC Et Win User

Hey UpwindSiamang63 ,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Ebon flintlock mixpot

If you go to account.microsoft.com , do you see the Ebon Flintlock under your Order History?
    Both the flintlock and the Rage 2 avatar gear should show under the order history if you qualified for the mixpot reward.
Thema:

1. Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock - Similar Threads - MixPot promotion Ebon

2. Gamescom 2019 Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescom 2019 Mixpot: I haven't received my mixpot reward in-game. When I look in my recent orders, it shows that I've received it to my account, but it hasn't appeared in-game. The Mixpot in question is the Gears POP!...
  3. My mixpot games are gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My mixpot games are gone: I got the mixpot in June 2019. I installed 2. All others were present in "Ready for installation". When I come back from vacation, they are no longer there. Why ? Where to find them? thanks in...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion update: Hey everyone! We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've rewarded eligible users, a second round of...
  7. Mixpot Sea of Thieves Promotional Event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot Sea of Thieves Promotional Event: I tuned in for the stream a few days ago and my Microsoft account was linked. I'm wondering if I could receive any notification at all that my presence in the stream was recorded for the Mixpot...
  8. Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion: hey guys, I watched the first episode of Inside Xbox on my Mixer App on my Xbox but have not yet received my Sea of Thieves MixPot promotion. Thanks in advance for your help! -...
  9. Mixpot promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot promotion: Hi, I watched the e3 press conference live on mixer with my account linked, but I have not received my Mixpot promotion. Any help is appreciated. 1a57c89d-8b18-4fcf-8b46-22953a2aec07
  10. Xbox support sent me here to relay that im missing my mixer mixpot promotion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support sent me here to relay that im missing my mixer mixpot promotion.: Hi, after a long wait with support and a long journey to get sent here. But after hearing that the promotion was extended I quickly linked account in order to receive the pot but alas no pot was...