Xbox Mobile App issues with Party Chat

Discus and support Xbox Mobile App issues with Party Chat in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been trying to use my phone to communicate with my friends in an xbox party chat. It works maybe 20-30% of the time. I had read having a headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LogHurrr, Jan 10, 2021.

1. LogHurrr
    LogHurrr Guest

I've been trying to use my phone to communicate with my friends in an xbox party chat. It works maybe 20-30% of the time. I had read having a headset helps because of the multiple microphones an iPhone has. I have tried using headphones as well as shutting
    off wifi on the phone. I still have issues. There are no updates for the phone or application that I can see. I've seen where multiple people have had this issue but I haven't seen a complete fix for it yet. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate
    it.

:)

LogHurrr, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

cross platform party chat

I believe they can use the xbox mobile app to be in a party chat.
  3. xRENJIIx Win User

Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

I have had this issue as well, and have resorted to using my mobile app for party chat.
  4. TouyaaTouyaa Win User

Game Chat Communication

If party chat is not working on console. Second option is try it on xbox app on mobile
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

Hi jamiebaldwin2,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining party chats on the Xbox Mobile App. You may want to try reinstalling the app and attempting to join a party again.

Please keep us updated.
  6. Memes4daysz9 Win User

Im having the same issue but i cant add any of my friends
Thema:

1. Xbox Mobile App issues with Party Chat - Similar Threads - Mobile App issues

2. Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?: I'm having an issue with the Game Pass mobile app where it crashes when I select a game and it goes into its details page. Otherwise it works flawlessly. I can play games using the "Jump Back In"...
  3. Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile app won't turn on My xbox Series X: [img] I go in every Morning hit green startup My console button and the above comes up every time Why ? My setup Xbox series X and Kindle Fire 8 HD running Latest version of the Xbox app that I...
  4. Play button greyed out on gamepass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Play button greyed out on gamepass mobile app: Looking for help to get started with game pass playing on my huawei p30 pro. The play button is constantly greyed out for me on the app. E. G. Below I checked the regions and Australia should be...
  5. Captures and loading them through the mobile app. Problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Captures and loading them through the mobile app. Problem.: Hey I have a xbox series x. Whilst the capture button is an amazing idea, I find that quite often the 30 second videos that I'm trying to record don't always appear on the xbox mobile app. And...
  6. Game pass mobile app (IOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game pass mobile app (IOS): Hi, i recentely install the app and configure all settings, all working.. but now i dont understand, no find console for download remote games if use xbox app the console there is.. why stop...
  7. Xbox Mobile App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Party Issues: I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and my Xbox app is updated to the latest version as far as I have been able to tell and yet everytime I attempt to join a party on the app, the message “Update your app...
  8. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...
  9. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  10. Problema no aplicativo do Xbox no celular [Translation - Xbox app issue on mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problema no aplicativo do Xbox no celular [Translation - Xbox app issue on mobile]: Oi microsoft eu estou com um problema no aplicativo do xbox no celular que ele não deixa eu conectar nem minha conta nem outras contas que tenho ele da uma mensagem assim “tente mais uma vez ou...