Xbox Mobile app Party Chat

Discus and support Xbox Mobile app Party Chat in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ive had this issue now forever where my bluetooth headphones dont pick up my friend's mic audio in party chat, they can hear me, i cant hear them. Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by M4DD1GAN, Apr 9, 2021.

1. M4DD1GAN
    M4DD1GAN Guest

Ive had this issue now forever where my bluetooth headphones dont pick up my friend's mic audio in party chat, they can hear me, i cant hear them. Ive tried changing party leaders, resetting both devices, the app etc etc. It used to work just fine and it was a perfect solution to keep from using up my mobile hotspot data as i am a traveler. It hasnt worked for several minths now and it's really starting to bum me out. I tried using a different bluetooth set and nothing seems to work, they work fine eith everything else (phone calls, Discord, music, etc)

:)

M4DD1GAN, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

cross platform party chat

I believe they can use the xbox mobile app to be in a party chat.
  3. TouyaaTouyaa Win User

Game Chat Communication

If party chat is not working on console. Second option is try it on xbox app on mobile
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox 360 online

Do you both have access to the Xbox mobile app? You can try and send requests there, as well as chat and start party.
  5. Atrovent 1 Win User

where is the party icon?

To my knowledge there are no party icons on the xbox website. For party icons or party chat you will need to get the xbox app for your mobile device to use party chat, or on your computer you can hold windows+g and it will open up an xbox UI where you can
    also use party chat.

if this does not help you can you please elaborate on “party icon”?
  6. xRENJIIx Win User

Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

I have had this issue as well, and have resorted to using my mobile app for party chat.
Thema:

1. Xbox Mobile app Party Chat - Similar Threads - Mobile app Party

2. Xbox Mobile App issues with Party Chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App issues with Party Chat: I've been trying to use my phone to communicate with my friends in an xbox party chat. It works maybe 20-30% of the time. I had read having a headset helps because of the multiple microphones an...
  3. Mobile App Not Recording Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mobile App Not Recording Party Chat: Hey! I’ve been having an issue with recording videos on my iPad. My regular audio in the video sounds fine, but when I’m in a party chat on the Mobile App, it does not record the party audio. Any...
  4. Xbox Mobile App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Party Issues: I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and my Xbox app is updated to the latest version as far as I have been able to tell and yet everytime I attempt to join a party on the app, the message “Update your app...
  5. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone: My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue...
  6. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  7. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  8. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  9. Xbox Mobile App parties won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Mobile App parties won't connect: When I enter the Xbox mobile app, I create a party, and me and my friends can't connect to the party. 5d938f91-614c-4432-9620-2cc501fbb4f3
  10. Xbox live party's on mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live party's on mobile app: ok you have party chats on xbox and windows why not add it to mobile apps I think it be a great future so I can talk to my friends and family all in one place on the go...