Xbox mobile app suggestion

Discus and support Xbox mobile app suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kargoth05, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/kargoth05
    /u/kargoth05 Guest

Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional?

Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting some valuable time and effort into the app. The mobile app has been a huge problem since it's been out.

Party chat - I've had many issues with party chat (which is finally improved, thank you), still needs work though with connection and audio I feel.

Loading - This is probably the most inconsistent and inconvenient part of using the xbox mobile app. I open up the app and go to friends and it loads up nothing half the time. It shows 0 online. This doesn't make sense because I've checked on the xbox app via PC and on xbox and it shows people online. it works at times whether I'm on wifi or using data. It's just very inconsistent. Currently the messages will not load it current says "Live updates not available, pull down to refresh". I do what it says and I refresh it using the refresh icon and nothing works. This has been busted for about 5 days I'd say. Possibly longer. Things just don't load properly.

Videos - this is another very very long and slow process. I don't understand why captures that I want to watch take so long to buffer and watch. This is also regardless of wifi or data. To watch a 30 second clip takes at least 2 minutes because of buffering. Also, when I go to rewind or fast forward it doesn't work and I have to press back and load up the video again and wait for it to buffer. Half the time the quality isn't even there for it to need to buffer that long. I get a message with a clip and I'm just like here we go. And if they record longer than 30 seconds, its inconvenient and I wait to watch on the xbox itself.

Right now, this is all that is popping in my mind and I can't take the fact Microsoft is letting this app fail so hard. They do programs for days and this app causes for fails far to often. I love Microsoft. Lol please fix some issues! Thanks! - kargoth05

submitted by /u/kargoth05
    [link] [comments]

/u/kargoth05, Aug 25, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Game that I already own will not install

Try rebooting the console as suggested and maybe also check the mobile app to see if it shows as purchased.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

Hi there Riddle,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

I recommend to try:

• uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  4. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

My microsoft xbox live password don't work on my xbox360

My suggestion is to reset your password.

I have my account on my pc, mobile app, Xbox one, and 360 with no issue to logging in.

I hope you can get access to the 360!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

After joining xbox comunity Minecraft does not start

Is the Xbox app downloaded on the mobile devices?
  6. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
Thema:

1. Xbox mobile app suggestion - Similar Threads - mobile app suggestion

2. xbox app for PC and mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app for PC and mobile: hi guys and girls today i want pitch an idea i have its been able to play a selection of game on mobile and pc xbox that installed on to the console this make easier for content creators to stay...
  3. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  4. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  5. Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround: If you're experiencing issues with Xbox Messages not loading in your mobile Xbox app, here's a workaround you may want to try. Workaround Clean up your Messages history via your console or on...
  6. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  7. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  8. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore: [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed....
  9. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  10. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...