Xbox mobile app

Discus and support Xbox mobile app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by unusual.angel, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox mobile app

Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into different account" button, what do I do?
    Xbox mobile app [​IMG]

:)

unusual.angel, May 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

Hi there Riddle,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

I recommend to try:

• uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  3. TomahawkStryker Win User

No Sound and Not Deleting Messages | Xbox One

I had a problem with message icon indicating unread messages and the fix for me was to force stop on my xbox app on my mobile device and the restart the app. this fixed both the xbox 1 X and the xbox mobile app.
  4. GavinTheKidd Win User

Xbox app

The Xbox app on mobile device?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

After joining xbox comunity Minecraft does not start

Is the Xbox app downloaded on the mobile devices?
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox mobile app

No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

-

Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?
Thema:

Xbox mobile app

1. Xbox mobile app - Similar Threads - mobile app

2. Xbox App Error Message on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Error Message on Mobile: I accidentally signed out of my xbox app on my phone but when i try to sign back in it gives me a random error message that changes and also says "Something went wrong, there is a problem with...
  3. My xbox captures/clips won’t appear on the xbox mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox captures/clips won’t appear on the xbox mobile app: I take alot of game clips wnd whenever I do I get a notification on my phone that a game clip has been saved. I use the xbox mobile app to save them to my phone and post them on social media, but...
  4. Console set up in Mobile App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console set up in Mobile App: Hi, I was setting up my new Xbox One S. It asked to update to latest firmware. During the installation process, it asked me to download the Xbox app which I did on my iPhone X. It showed a...
  5. Saving game clips on mobile app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Saving game clips on mobile app error: Xbox app on multiple devices stopped saving clips recently, so must be an account issue. Error message "Something went wrong - Sorry, we are unable to share this a the moment. Try again in a...
  6. Xbox App Frequently Crashing on Mobile (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Frequently Crashing on Mobile (iOS): frequently when using the xbox app on mobile, it crashes, and i am forced to relaunch the app. as far as i know the app, as well as my phone are up to date. is this a known issue and are there any...
  7. Xbox App for mobile not letting me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for mobile not letting me sign in: Ok I have a problem with the xbox app for mobile. Ok, so Whenever I would open the app my friends list would just give me an error saying Sorry something went wrong loading this section! I would...
  8. Age incorrect on the mixer app for Xbox and mobile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age incorrect on the mixer app for Xbox and mobile.: Recently, I’ve taken notice to wanting to stream my NBA2K20 gameplay on Mixer. I am 13 years old and that is what my account is set as. For some reason, I get a message on my xbox saying...
  9. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  10. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone: My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue...