Xbox mobile app

Discus and support Xbox mobile app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by unusual.angel, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox mobile app

Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into different account" button, what do I do?
    Xbox mobile app [​IMG]

:)

unusual.angel, May 20, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

Hi there Riddle,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

I recommend to try:

• uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

After joining xbox comunity Minecraft does not start

Is the Xbox app downloaded on the mobile devices?
  4. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
  5. MajorNearMiss Win User

Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

Not mobile? That's weird. the Xbox mobile app is quite popular at work among the gamers.... even the playstation folks have it

hahahaha 😂
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox mobile app

No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

-

Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?
Thema:

Xbox mobile app

1. Xbox mobile app - Similar Threads - mobile app

2. Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app (v.1909 Google Play) not displaying tile images: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working: Android phone, using the remote on the Xbox app. The Home button is the only one that works. Am I missing something? [img] 966e56c4-fdd8-4e37-b1f4-89d333dcafeb
  4. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  5. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  6. xbox app for PC and mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app for PC and mobile: hi guys and girls today i want pitch an idea i have its been able to play a selection of game on mobile and pc xbox that installed on to the console this make easier for content creators to stay...
  7. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  8. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  9. Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround: If you're experiencing issues with Xbox Messages not loading in your mobile Xbox app, here's a workaround you may want to try. Workaround Clean up your Messages history via your console or on...
  10. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...