Xbox mobile app

Discus and support Xbox mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can't join any parties anymore in the Xbox mobile app, got the latest version. Just says something went wrong every time I try.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by One4OneFifty, Dec 25, 2019.

1. One4OneFifty
    One4OneFifty Guest

Xbox mobile app

I can't join any parties anymore in the Xbox mobile app, got the latest version. Just says something went wrong every time I try.

:)

One4OneFifty, Dec 25, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not sign in to my Xbox Live mobile account

Hi there Riddle,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app on mobile.

I recommend to try:

• uninstall app
    • updating the Mobile device
    • review the system requirements in the mobile store for the app
    Hope this helps.
  3. GavinTheKidd Win User

Xbox app

The Xbox app on mobile device?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

After joining xbox comunity Minecraft does not start

Is the Xbox app downloaded on the mobile devices?
  5. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox mobile app

No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

-

Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?
Thema:

Xbox mobile app

1. Xbox mobile app - Similar Threads - mobile app

2. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  3. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?: I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this)...
  4. I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't log in to my microsoft account via mobile app: I have Minecraft on my PS4, and have been playing on it regularly, and was asked to make a microsoft account. i have one, but when i go onto the mobile app and click "log in" it takes me to a...
  5. Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app party "ghost" bug: n While in an Xbox voice chat on the Xbox app can cause a bug where you "leave" the party and can still talk/hear people. Am I alone, or is this common? Edit: To clear something up, I dont mean...
  6. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...
  7. Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app: Hi, I opened up the Xbox Game Pass App on my mobile device yesterday, and I'm unable to see any quests listed. It's a particular problem because I game on a PC and don't have a Xbox One (which I...
  8. (error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    (error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile: Yesterday I tried to create a party on the Xbox App for mobile, but was met with "Something went wrong. Try again later. (error code: 10)" every time I attempted to create a party. I looked all...
  9. How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you disable vibration in the Xbox mobile app while linked to console: I have been forwarded here to make a post by a xbox support team member to get additional support. I'm struggling to figure out how to disable vibration on my phone when I use the xbox app...
  10. Unable to install console games from mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install console games from mobile App: Hope somebody can help with this. Recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate and was trying to install games via the Game Pass and Xbox app but I’ve been unsuccessful so far. They just stay in the...