Xbox mobile downloads?

Discus and support Xbox mobile downloads? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xBPx PRIME, Oct 18, 2019.

1. xBPx PRIME
    xBPx PRIME Guest

Xbox mobile downloads?

How do i choose which xbox to download to using the regular xbox mobile app? I know in the game pass app i can choose which xbox is default to download to but it only works for game pass games. When i buy a game on the mobile app it downloads it to my
    home xbox which is not where i live. So how do i change that?

:)

xBPx PRIME, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

"Mobile" Xbox

Early on, the consoles, and some accessories would come with an Xbox sticker in the box. Now, you would have to see if there is any at the
    Merchandise store.
  3. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

It's not on mobile. It's on Xbox.
  4. MajorNearMiss Win User

Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

Not mobile? That's weird. the Xbox mobile app is quite popular at work among the gamers.... even the playstation folks have it

hahahaha 😂
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Mobile Games

I think some of the hints dropped through Microsoft/Xbox's Project Scarlet indicate that Xbox Live is coming to mobile instead of making mobile only games.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Background downloads enabled yet download queue is not moving xbox360 turned off

Thema:

Xbox mobile downloads?

1. Xbox mobile downloads? - Similar Threads - mobile downloads

2. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  3. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  4. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft realms not showing on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms not showing on mobile: Why won't my reams show? [img] 523f1016-18ad-4f9e-9a63-ccf0b1b5a221
  6. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  7. Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...: So I notice that the cloud icon where you can upload it to Xbox Live or Onedrive,does not have the Upload to OneDrive option anymore...did I mess something up or no?...
  8. : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.: : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot. Hi Gray, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend you contact Boost as the authentication is through them. Also can try powering off the phone...
  9. Unable to download free with gold game from mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download free with gold game from mobile device: I went on a trip away from home and I still want to download the free with gold games on a mobile device. when I tried it would just say it was unable to download. I tried on two different...
  10. Using a mobile hot spot to download day 1 updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a mobile hot spot to download day 1 updates: I am getting an xbox one soon but will not have internet for a month or so. Can I use my cell phones mobile hot spot to download the day 1 updates to my xbox one? db666eaa-cbff-4f36-aeaa-f8602c63a174