Xbox Modern Warfare Re-purchase

Discus and support Xbox Modern Warfare Re-purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have Modern warfare and warzone on my xbox, and a disc for cold war. I recently reset my xbox resetting everything except games and apps, but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KalebReiner, May 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM.

1. KalebReiner
    KalebReiner Guest

So i have Modern warfare and warzone on my xbox, and a disc for cold war. I recently reset my xbox resetting everything except games and apps, but when i tried to play modern warfare again it said i needed to repurchase it? Is there a way to fix this?

:)

2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
  3. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  4. HYPER ACTIVE11 Win User

COD: MW2 Remastered Bundle

I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 remastered bundle in Modern Warfare (2019) and did not recieve anything except the Remastered game. Please fix this.
  5. UBEROWNER Win User

Reward statements not adding up

I remember purchasing solitaire and the infinite warfare/modern warfare remaster bundle
  6. EM1 B16A2 Win User

What I Wish They Would Do to MW3

RE: What I Wish They Would Do to MW3

make it not modern warfare
Thema:

1. Xbox Modern Warfare Re-purchase - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare purchase

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare - Purchase Issue: Having bought, installed and played Modern Warfare for months, all of a sudden, when opening the game, MW suggests I need to now “Purchase” the game. • I’ve tried the clear MAC address, didn’t...
  3. Recently purchased Modern Warfare Data packs not available in Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Modern Warfare Data packs not available in Store.: I recently Purchased MW after playing Warzone for a while. I wanted to play multiplayer. I downloaded all the packs (campaign Multiplayer special Ops) But it will not allow me to play any of the...
  4. Cod modern warfare wants me to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod modern warfare wants me to purchase it again: So modern warfare was giving me dev error 6034 so i uninstalled the multiplayer packs and restarted my xbox like the fix guide told me to then when i relauched the game to try reinstall the packs...
  5. Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.: May I be updated when it is available again? Or should request a refund? Thank you. 69833cad-469e-4145-aff1-29a4af329cf6
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare says I have to re-purchase multiplayer even though I bought it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare says I have to re-purchase multiplayer even though I bought it...: Please help me as i purchased this game’s multiplayer last year, and I am being wrongfully charged again for the same product. I just want to play the game again, but like anyone else Im not...
  7. I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.: I bought call of duty modern warfare on digital and haven’t played in a while, now it says I need to buy the entire game again even though I played for almost a year, have game clips, and have...
  8. my modern warfare keeps saying to purchase when the disc is in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my modern warfare keeps saying to purchase when the disc is in it: my xbox is trying to say buy the game but my disc is inside the console f01fc540-a5a3-48d3-af30-b13c4595f785
  9. Purchase Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Modern Warfare: Can't play multiplayer Modern Warfare... Asking me to purchase the game. Have tried MAC clear, Manage bundle. Haven't tried reinstall as that takes way too long. Anyone have a usable fix for this...
  10. I have the disc version of modern warfare and when i go to ply multiplayer it says purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc version of modern warfare and when i go to ply multiplayer it says purchase...: I have the disc version of modern warfare and when i go to ply multiplayer it says purchase the digital copy of modern warfare. And 2 packs that i need to download are not there in order to get...