Xbox Mods

Discus and support Xbox Mods in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so, I asked the game developers if mods on a certain game is allowed on the Xbox ports. They replied by saying that it's supported on all ports... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsuoNakamura, May 26, 2022.

1. Xbox Mods

Okay, so, I asked the game developers if mods on a certain game is allowed on the Xbox ports. They replied by saying that it's supported on all ports from the PlayStation consoles to PC. I was wondering how can I install mods on that game using a USB without having to jailbreak it?

:)

ItsuoNakamura, May 26, 2022
  2. Marvg324 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim red-rings

Same [Mod Removed] happen to me. [Mod Removed] xbox. [Mod Removed]
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Xbox One To Support Mods? 'It's Up To Developers' Says Major Nelson

(MOD REMOVED). that would encourage people to bring their mods onto xbox live and cheat on halo/COD. again... (MOD REMOVED)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Is modding on Minecraft supported?

Mods on PC are fine, which is what those are for. Only a couple of games on Xbox support mods and Minecraft is not one of them. Unless it's a game that suppprts mods, modding of any kind is not allowed on the Xbox, single player or not, and can put you at risk for being banned.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Team Playing

That is a PC mod, not for Xbox at all. Modding your Xbox is illegal. I don't even think that's an official site.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

How to mod minecraft

It's up to the developer and the publisher if they want to allow mods or not. Either it's not available on Xbox or there are mods that aren't Xbox friendly and only for PC.
Thema:

Xbox Mods

1. Xbox Mods - Similar Threads - Mods

2. forum mod assist if possible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    forum mod assist if possible.: Is there a possibility of one of the forum mods checking my profile, checking activity and history shows oops error. 6345d72a-08ef-45a2-89b2-cd3f2949ab59
  3. Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft): I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod removed] IS MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. I can't enable mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable mods: I got Fallout 3 through xbox game pass for PC and I am trying to enable mods, but the option to turn them on for the game does not show up. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongfully muted by discord mods of official xbox server.: I have been wrongfully muted by one of the mods, I just asked why we can't discuss Dev mode If it ain't against the rule ? Instead of providing an answer I am muted without any reason. This isn't...
  6. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod removed]: Need a replacement pad, no way to contact Microsoft, cant phone them cant chat to them, none of the systems work to order a new pad. Any idea how to actually talk to any of these [mod removed]...
  7. [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed]: that guy keeps harassing me and my friend for no reason everyday for the pass week. We've reported him for calling me n him a [mod removed]. I don't understand why Microsoft is so incompetent at...
  8. Cannot Enable Modding/Modifiable files on Oblivion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Enable Modding/Modifiable files on Oblivion: Ive seen elsewhere that people have enabled this as an option, Im currently on insider edition. Trying my damndest to get OBSE to run and It seems I need modifiable files to do so....
  9. What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador: Ive been the target of said abuse along with several other ambassadors as well as fellow ambassadors who witnessed the abuse. Ive reported it to Microsoft and the Dev company. Nothing's being...
  10. Problems starting Fallout 4 with Mods on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problems starting Fallout 4 with Mods on Xcloud: I installed some mods in my game and after a mod conflict I can no longer start the game through the Xcloud service. I would like to know if there is any way to fix this, I've already tried...