Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem.

Discus and support Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my xbox hooked up to an Asus monitor. This particular model vh238h has speakers. When I have my turtle beach hooked up and try to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o SaKRaN o, Feb 24, 2014.

1. o SaKRaN o
    o SaKRaN o Guest

I have my xbox hooked up to an Asus monitor. This particular model vh238h has speakers. When I have my turtle beach hooked up and try to change the audio to surround sound through my xbox I get a terrible screeching from the monitor and it also comes through
    my headset. It only works correctly on stereo. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue?

:)

o SaKRaN o, Feb 24, 2014
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    headsets - turtle Vs triton

turtle beach use simulated surround sound. tritton ax pro use true surround sound. what do you prefer: real sound or fake.

A Frozen Poo, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)

Mister Fragger, Feb 24, 2014
  4. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
  5. Mister Fragger Win User

Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)
  6. Chris Lickytung Win User

Where was the wireless headset?

it does suck I know...at the moment the only option to get true surround sound out of the Xbox one is the buy the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x or use the Turtle Beach XP500 from the 360.
  7. A Frozen Poo Win User

headsets - turtle Vs triton

turtle beach use simulated surround sound. tritton ax pro use true surround sound. what do you prefer: real sound or fake.
  8. FullHornet Win User

Gaming Headset as Sole Audio device

For best results, then yes you will have to at best buy a PC monitor that supports 1080p. If you are talking about the headset that comes with the system, then no that can not be used as the sole device for audio output. You will have to at least by the
    Xbox One Stereo Headset. However, if you can swing it I would go for the Turtle Beach 500X Stealth headset as they are surround sound, have the mic monitoring so you do not yell. So yes for best results buy a monitor or TV that has 1080p HDMI support and
    a nice surround sound headset.
Thema:

1. Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem. - Similar Threads - monitor turtle beach

2. Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.: Hi, I have an Xbox One S and wanted to plug it into my 1360x768 VGA monitor, but it does not get that resolution, it only shows me 720p or 1080p, and both of them look blurry and really bad on the...
  3. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

in XboX Insiders
    Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync: Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported? Acer XZ321QU Asus...
  4. Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games: This has only happened on the last two games I downloaded, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Forza 4. When I click on the game to play either of them, after a few seconds of the first images showing my...
  5. Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...: I'm in the preview. the..... cutting edge build (preview alpha skip ahead i think its called). Anyway I started my console up and my tv was acting like there was no signal coming through. i tried...
  6. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  7. Xbox one S got issue with my monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S got issue with my monitor: Hey, i created myself a gaming area with 2 monitors, pc, ps4 and my xbox one, now i got an Acer Monitor KG271C that i want to connect with my xbox, the trouble is: im getting a message : no signal...
  8. Turtle Beach XP 500 Baby Monitor Interference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XP 500 Baby Monitor Interference: So my next door neighbors just had a baby, and with that comes a baby monitor. They just started using it today and my wireless mic is having heavy interference considering the child's room is...
  9. How to setup Xbox One with a DVI/VGA monitor and audio with Turtle Beach x12s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup Xbox One with a DVI/VGA monitor and audio with Turtle Beach x12s?: Hey guys! I currently own an Xbox 360 that I play on a monitor and an Xbox One that i play on my TV. I want to switch the 2 because i prefer to play games on my monitor as my personal...
  10. Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?: Is there a way to do this at the moment? The ASUS does not have the Red/White RCA connections in the back, nor does it have a green connector for headphone (it has one, but it's useless since it's...