Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem.

Discus and support Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my xbox hooked up to an Asus monitor. This particular model vh238h has speakers. When I have my turtle beach hooked up and try to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o SaKRaN o, Feb 24, 2014.

1. o SaKRaN o
    o SaKRaN o Guest

I have my xbox hooked up to an Asus monitor. This particular model vh238h has speakers. When I have my turtle beach hooked up and try to change the audio to surround sound through my xbox I get a terrible screeching from the monitor and it also comes through
    my headset. It only works correctly on stereo. Does anyone know what might be causing this issue?

:)

o SaKRaN o, Feb 24, 2014
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    headsets - turtle Vs triton

turtle beach use simulated surround sound. tritton ax pro use true surround sound. what do you prefer: real sound or fake.

A Frozen Poo, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)

Mister Fragger, Feb 24, 2014
  4. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
  5. Mister Fragger Win User

Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)
  6. Chris Lickytung Win User

Where was the wireless headset?

it does suck I know...at the moment the only option to get true surround sound out of the Xbox one is the buy the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x or use the Turtle Beach XP500 from the 360.
  7. A Frozen Poo Win User

headsets - turtle Vs triton

turtle beach use simulated surround sound. tritton ax pro use true surround sound. what do you prefer: real sound or fake.
  8. Mr.Green Win User

S/PDIF and Turtle Beach headset?

The Xbox One is compatible with the Turtle Beach headsets... in stereo sound. The only option for surround on the XO through the optical audio is DTS surround which isn't supported by my XP-500 or any Turtle Beach headset for that matter.

You can select regular Dolby Digital on the HDMI audio options though... Weird.
Thema:

1. Xbox, monitor, turtle beach and surround sound problem. - Similar Threads - monitor turtle beach

2. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  3. System Monitor ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Monitor ?: Is there a System Monitor so I can check hows things are running. I recently purchased a Monitor so can't tell if it's that or the Xbox One S although it did seem fine until I started playing Call...
  4. Do you monitor your adds on microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you monitor your adds on microsoft solitaire: I just played the daily challenge and I have no problem with the adds in general. I do however have a problem with 1 add "Merge Gardens". While playing the daily challenge this morning the add...
  5. I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the freesync tab anymore and won't allow me to use it althought my monitor has...: In can't find it in the app but in the Xbox settings it's not unlocked I can't use it. submitted by /u/XXHAUNT3R [link] [comments]
  6. Turn off Mic monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Mic monitoring: A few hours ago I had just bought a new Wireless Headset and I can hear myself talk. This can be fixed with Mic monitoring turned off but Microsoft removed it. I search my enture settings category...
  7. Can I use a 1440p 144hz monitor with my One S?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use a 1440p 144hz monitor with my One S?: I'm currently looking at purchasing a ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD. It's a 1440p 144hz monitor. I am aware xbox games are capped at 60, however, I wanted something I could use for next gen as well and...
  8. Turtle Beach XP 500 Baby Monitor Interference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XP 500 Baby Monitor Interference: So my next door neighbors just had a baby, and with that comes a baby monitor. They just started using it today and my wireless mic is having heavy interference considering the child's room is...
  9. How to setup Xbox One with a DVI/VGA monitor and audio with Turtle Beach x12s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup Xbox One with a DVI/VGA monitor and audio with Turtle Beach x12s?: Hey guys! I currently own an Xbox 360 that I play on a monitor and an Xbox One that i play on my TV. I want to switch the 2 because i prefer to play games on my monitor as my personal...
  10. Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?: Is there a way to do this at the moment? The ASUS does not have the Red/White RCA connections in the back, nor does it have a green connector for headphone (it has one, but it's useless since it's...