Xbox motherboard

Discus and support Xbox motherboard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way I can order a new motherboard for my xbox from Microsoft? My 2 year old spilt juice on the vent above the fan and it leaked down and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikel_Harris, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Mikel_Harris
    Mikel_Harris Guest

Xbox motherboard

Is there a way I can order a new motherboard for my xbox from Microsoft? My 2 year old spilt juice on the vent above the fan and it leaked down and got on the motherboard. So when I turn on my xbox it immediately turns back off.

:)

Mikel_Harris, Apr 20, 2020
  2. reforc3 Win User

3 red lights

Well the wet towel I know is risky @Bad Instincts, but I tried a few moments and worked (also at that moment my warranty expired almost a year before) And I still have my Console at 60GB HDD.

--

And BetterGuitar112:

The Xenon was the first Xbox 360 motherboard. It was powered by a 203-watt, 16.5-amp power supply. The next motherboard -- the Zephyr -- was basically the same as the Xenon, but it also had an HDMI connector for higher-quality video output.

Falcon

The Falcon motherboard represented a shift in the Xbox 360's motherboard design. It had a 65nm CPU, and its power consumption was 175 watts.

Opus

Opus motherboards were only used as replacements for failed Xenon motherboards. The Opus motherboard was similar to a Falcon motherboard, but it lacked an HDMI connector.

Jasper

The Jasper motherboard had a new 65nm CPU that used less power (150 watts). Jasper motherboards also had up to 512 MB of internal storage.

Vejle

The Vejle motherboard is installed in Xbox 360 Slims. This 45 nm system-on-chip uses 40 percent less power than the original Xbox 360 chipset.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Xbox motherboard

go to local service center or local dealers... they have should have broken xbox for parts...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox motherboard

Microsoft does not sell parts for the consoles. Self-repair violates the terms of service.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox motherboard

You can’t order spareparts for your console, but you can ship it in for a repair.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

I have also seen the same with Xbox Elite 2 and Gears of War 5 Kait Controler

My Motherboard is an Aorus Z390 Master Motherboard, I am now using the Windows Xbox Adapter and that keeps a Solid connections
Thema:

Xbox motherboard

1. Xbox motherboard - Similar Threads - motherboard

2. My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.: Hi, i own a Xbox 360, but its kinda weird. On the back side it says: Service Date: 2009-04-26, wich means, that it was repaired, probably cause of RROD. But the mainboard does NOT Have HDMI and...
  3. Hardware fix for motherboard and DVD drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware fix for motherboard and DVD drive: My Xbox one is out of warranty. My CD/DVD drive would not open. So, I got a new one. Installed it. But found out my son threw out the green computer board attached to the drive. Now I can't use my...
  4. Xbox Motherboard Fried

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Motherboard Fried: My xbox one x recently died i took it to a local repair shop and they said that the motherboard was completely fried and i should contact Microsoft, are Microsoft likey to do anything as it is not...
  5. Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One motherboard is fried. If sold for parts, can anyone get my information from it?: Hello all, Recently my xbox one’s motherboard fried and i thought about just selling the xbox one for parts. If i do sell it, would the buyer be able to access my account information? Or is this...
  6. My friend tried to take the X bracket of himself and damaged the motherboard. Anybody know...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend tried to take the X bracket of himself and damaged the motherboard. Anybody know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. The Outer Worlds not allowing me to save after changing Motherboard

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds not allowing me to save after changing Motherboard: I am playing the Outer Worlds (purchased on PC Microsoft Store). I replaced my Motherboard after my previous motherboard failed. I had approximately 18 hours into the game, and when I re-opened...
  8. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  9. Placa mãe do xbox one [Translation - Xbox One Motherboard]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Placa mãe do xbox one [Translation - Xbox One Motherboard]: Olá, estou com um xbox one fat com a placa mãe bastante oxidada. De modo que o técnico não conseguiu efetuar o reparo. Posso comprar uma placa mãe do mesmo modelo da minha e efetuar a troca?...
  10. Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one, motherboard down, any support from Microsoft?: Xbox stopped working, we changed the power supply many times, still did not work, brought it to a repair store and found out it was the motherboard down. We would like to know if this is normal,...