Xbox MS support in Latvia (EU)

Discus and support Xbox MS support in Latvia (EU) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Few years passed but Latvia still unsupported country by MS. Can't buy games, can't use reward program here. I think it's not fair, and gaming must... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JPVoodoo, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. JPVoodoo
    JPVoodoo Guest

Few years passed but Latvia still unsupported country by MS.

Can't buy games, can't use reward program here.

I think it's not fair, and gaming must be acceseble for all?!

You can buy Xbox in local shop here but you can't use all features.

C'mon MS team, we need it here =)

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamepass wrong region

Unfortunately there's no way around that then. As stated, Latvia is not supported by live so Game Pass is not available in Latvia.
  3. aahiibfgn Win User

Not allowed to purchase any games.

Yes, i know that. But Latvia is not Xbox Live supported country, so i couldn't create account which match with my location.

What should i do now? I have paid for my xbox and it's so unfair if i can't buy games just because im from Latvia. It doesn't make any sense. How is Latvia different from any other, Xbox Live, supported country?
  4. Mārtiņš Priedīti Win User

How to change region/local at billing information on Xbox Live account?

Hello Latvia is Xbox live region as already Windows Marketplace (now Windows store), the problem is that when this service wasn't available at Latvia i chose GB as my region. I have told from Microsoft support that it can be changed by Xbox Live support
    team...
  5. AnubissWarior Win User

Dead island download.

So i have to wait for xbox live to be supported in latvia. Any ideas how long will it take?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Cant change region and cant purchase xbox live gold.

As Latvia is not an xbox live supported country you will have issues i'm afraid.There's not much you can do.
Thema:

1. Xbox MS support in Latvia (EU) - Similar Threads - support Latvia

2. 120hz not working correctly. My tv supports 120hz but when i turn it on in the settings,...

in XboX Insiders
    120hz not working correctly. My tv supports 120hz but when i turn it on in the settings,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chance123846 [link] [comments]
  3. MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support: Hi there, I was looking to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for my PC but noticed that Xbox Game Pass for PC has it as well as a few other games I'm interested in. Only problem is that it only...
  4. "Your current market is not supported"

in XboX Insiders
    "Your current market is not supported": I'm new at this thing of Xbox insiders and I saw that Microsoft rewards (beta) it's available so I installed to try it, but when I start it says "Your current market is not supported" what can I...
  5. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  6. What is the point of Support Tickets?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the point of Support Tickets?: I put a support ticket in for an issue with a game about 3 or 4 months ago. At the time of the initial support chat I sent some screenshots to Xbox via a link the support rep gave me and I was...
  7. My Xbox One S isn't showing a 1440p display option even though my monitor supports it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S isn't showing a 1440p display option even though my monitor supports it: Hi, I recently got a gaming monitor that supports 1440p at 144Hz and connected my xbox one S to it. However when I went into the display settings the only two resolution options I see are 720p...
  8. XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX support call waiting background music/ dork speaking. PURE TORTURE!!!: Xbox please remove the dork speaking nonstop on your background music while on call waiting, hold. Nonstop trivia and speaking about games. I was on hold for 30 minutes on Saturday, hearing the...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  10. Why Xbox Live Gold Isnt supporting latvia?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Xbox Live Gold Isnt supporting latvia?: Why xbox live gold isn't supporting Latvia? So that means every Latvian who bought an xbox just wasted their money! So Microsoft you need to fix this problem fast!...