Xbox MSFS CTDS

Discus and support Xbox MSFS CTDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the moment I am unable to afford a PC so I am stuck on Xbox MSFS. And the sim is unplayable. I have CTDS at payware airports in the default A320 Neo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadieGamer, Aug 29, 2022.

1. SadieGamer
    SadieGamer Guest

Xbox MSFS CTDS

At the moment I am unable to afford a PC so I am stuck on Xbox MSFS. And the sim is unplayable. I have CTDS at payware airports in the default A320 Neo which I am kinda fine with. But recently I am getting CTDS at cruise altitude. With no autosave this is a massive issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the sim and done an Xbox factory reset. But nothing works. I really am lost now. Any solutions? If not I think I am going to unistall the sim and try to get a PC.

:)

SadieGamer, Aug 29, 2022
  2. SadieGamer Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

I am on Xbox Series X. I don't know what pictures you want. My sim just crashes.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

Sorry, but you didn't mention crashes, please let me know if the game is installed on the internal storage or an external one

Also try this

Uninstall the game, then follow this procedure

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps

Install back the game, do it on the internal storage
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

Hi SadieGamer! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you add some pictures of the situation please? Also do you have an Xbox series or Xbox one?
  5. Timsky100 Win User

Issues with Train Sim World 2020 on Xbox Gamepass

Once again thanks for the reply. I have since purchased TSW 2020 and still get a CTD at launch splash screen. I just can’t figure out why it won’t work. I have MSFS 2020 installed and despite the issues after updates I can still play it, TSW is not as graphically intense as that!
  6. slaggot Win User

Doesn't work on pc

Having the same prob played for over an hour it said a different profile logged in and that was it CTD. Now everytime i open it it logs into my xbox account and CTD. Contacting support is a joke
Thema:

Xbox MSFS CTDS

1. Xbox MSFS CTDS - Similar Threads - MSFS CTDS

2. MSFS addon purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS addon purchase: I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil adress. Entering this page only allows to...
  3. Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controls on MSFS not working on Xbox: Since the last update my controls are not working correctly, the pitch of the plane is now inverted, when i try to turn left, it goes right and vice versa. Also the trim gets stuck, it does not go...
  4. MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!: Hello, after the last FS2020 update on 9/21/22 my game just quits as soon as I hit "Ready to Fly" button. The game launches fine, all updates in place including Xbox app, Windows store, WU, and...
  5. Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Réinstallation MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC, nouveau Win10 - Reinstalling MSFS 2020 on a new...: Bonjour, je voudrais réinstaller mon MSFS 2020 sur un nouveau PC (l'ancien est mort) qu'elles sont les proc2dures suivre Merci Hello, I would like to reinstall my MSFS 2020 on a new PC (the...
  6. How to validate a license key MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a license key MSFS 2020: I purchased MSFS PREM DELUXE DVD Set I need to validate LICENSE KEY before Install. Ordered from EBAY and received it open. I want to verify that key has not been used. Thanks, in advance for your...
  7. Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Msfs Xbox paywear airport crashes: When I play msfs on my Xbox series x, and I load into a paywear airport (brussels international airport) from the marketplace, when I load into a gate it just crashes, please help because it’s...
  8. Windows key problem in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows key problem in MSFS: Hello, For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not a problem with my keyboard because it works...
  9. MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Not installing on Xbox app stuck on 10% with errors: After 5 Hours of researching, I have decided to finally ask for support. My XBOX App will not install Microsoft Flight Simulator It has been coming up with errors every time I try to install it....
  10. Forza Horison Banned and MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horison Banned and MSFS: I have get online functions banned on Forza Horizon 4 but seems that still have offline mode. If I still play Forza Horizon 4 continuously, will this affect my other games those need Xbox account...