Xbox multiplayer empty

Discus and support Xbox multiplayer empty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So first I'm on xbox 360 and I do have a gold membership. Whenever I try to play online on any game lobbies are always empty.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HELIOSNIX, Jan 14, 2021.

1. HELIOSNIX
    HELIOSNIX Guest

Xbox multiplayer empty

So first I'm on xbox 360 and I do have a gold membership. Whenever I try to play online on any game lobbies are always empty.

:)

HELIOSNIX, Jan 14, 2021
  2. GrEa5eLiTeNiN Win User

Difficult to find player besides of US region

Same here, in Singapore. Multiplayer lobbies for Star Wars Battlefront are always empty. This is not right. We pay Xbox Live Gold to play but there are no players. It makes me not want to purchase other games with multiplayer as their lobbies might also
    be empty.
  3. Khronokai Win User

Multi-player?

in the circuits it is only populated by players.

In the multiplayer empty spots are populated by AI
  4. hobosockmonkey Win User

I can’t find the Modern warfare Multiplayer pack 1, Campaign packs or Special Ops pack in manage games and add one

Already tried that, nothing there at all, completely empty, except i do have the multiplayer pack 2, but nothing else
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Red Dead Redeemers

If you are talking about RDR 2 yes I played the story. The multiplayer was kind of empty and previous backlog took priority.
  6. reverse20 Win User

The thread for all your whining, crying, moaning, and groaning.

yeah the new rent a server sucks. i just want to play multiplayer conquest and not spend 30 minutes joining empty rooms or getting banned.
Thema:

Xbox multiplayer empty

1. Xbox multiplayer empty - Similar Threads - multiplayer empty

2. Constant Crashing when Playing multiplayer -

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Crashing when Playing multiplayer -: XIS system crashing about once an hour when playing COD black ops multiplayer. I see it happen the most when I get a pop that says someone is online or invited you to game or party. I was part of...
  3. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work: I have been having this issue where the minecraft multiplayer button just doesn't work. if you try to click it it says: Multiplayer is disabled, please check your microsoft account settings. I...
  4. Xbox one won't connect to multiplayer servers, nothing will fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to multiplayer servers, nothing will fix this: This issue has been on and off for me for around 4 months and this time it has gotten so bad that I can't even play any multiplayer games. My Xbox one is hard wired to my gateway (router/modem)...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare says I have to re-purchase multiplayer even though I bought it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare says I have to re-purchase multiplayer even though I bought it...: Please help me as i purchased this game’s multiplayer last year, and I am being wrongfully charged again for the same product. I just want to play the game again, but like anyone else Im not...
  6. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I play minecraft on xbox one S using an adult microsoft account. All my settings allow multiplayer, and allow me to make/join realms etc. However, i still cannot play multiplayer, it says my...
  7. Multiplayer and CO-OP not working in MW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer and CO-OP not working in MW: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and still every time I open MW i cant play multiplayer or co-op. It always says missing data pack when i know they are installed but for some...
  8. joining multiplayer games on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    joining multiplayer games on minecraft: my daughter cant seem to be able to join multiplayer games on minecraft and her friends cant join her on minecraft options multiplayer is enabled but still doesnt work it has only happened in the...
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I got this notification while trying to join a game on my Xbox one last gen, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up". I tried on 2 different accounts with the...
  10. BF3 (THREE) Quick Game Multiplayer Servers empty all the time and Server Browser Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF3 (THREE) Quick Game Multiplayer Servers empty all the time and Server Browser Not Working: BF3 (X Box 360). The Server browser hasn't worked since beginning of year. Stopped playing as a result. For some reason did not cancel my Gold account (now wish I had as BF3 and Skyrim are the...