xbox multiplayer help

Discus and support xbox multiplayer help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have purchased xbox live for my son. He can play mindcraft with others but nothing else. How can I get him to be setup for multiplayer???? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Laurasgi, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Laurasgi
    Laurasgi Guest

xbox multiplayer help

I have purchased xbox live for my son. He can play mindcraft with others but nothing else. How can I get him to be setup for multiplayer???? I have been through tons of the "help" things. He has Roblox but cannot join a game. He also just got overwatch and
    it tells him he cannot play multiplayer.

please help

:)

Laurasgi, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

xbox multiplayer help

3. bowski477 Win User

xbox multiplayer help

Have you looked over the privacy and security settings that are set up on your son's account? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Account, select Family settings > Manage family members.
    4. Select the child whose settings you want to update.
    5. Select Privacy & online safety, then choose default settings, or customize by selecting View details & customize.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

xbox multiplayer help

first of all checks those who can invite you to match, (there is a configuration for only friends if if you don't already have them added you won't be able to play) another thing is nat you should be open and if you have an account with parental control
    maybe some configuration of security don't let it
  5. Photonimus Win User

Multiplayer help

I assume you are inquiring why you can't connect.

The answer is because your account is a free silver account, you need to upgrade to Gold for online gaming features.
  6. n2vdubz Win User

Multiplayer Help

You can add me if you like, none of my friends have bought the Run yet, so I'm stuck too.
Thema:

xbox multiplayer help

1. xbox multiplayer help - Similar Threads - multiplayer help

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  4. I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help. I cant seem to play any multiplayer game.: On rocket league, it kicks me out when just going into a game. On rainbow six siege, I'm the last person left as to load into the game. (takes like 5 mins to get in a single round) And on apex i...
  5. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  6. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  7. Não consigo jogar multiplayer (Can't play multiplayer) help

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer (Can't play multiplayer) help: Boa tarde, efetuei a compra do state of decay ultimate edition para jogar com alguns amigos, instalei normalmente pelo microsoft store no pc, porém não consigo jogar online, ele fica dando erro ao...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help For billing issues you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I need help changing my router’s configuration Hi, you will need to contact the IT support team that work for your college, and ask them to let...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: HELP For purchasing issues contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support...