XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

Discus and support XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, Parameters: My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bridgetfair, Sep 30, 2018.

1. bridgetfair
    bridgetfair Guest

XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft

Greetings,

Parameters:

My daughters are attempting to play remotely online via an XBOX 360 w/ their cousin (we are in OK, she is in WI) Each household has a GOLD LIVE account. Each Household has a downloaded version of Minecraft. The NAT is open. Both profiles are set to Adult
    (as they are ALWAYS supervised while playing).

Issue:

They are able to play one at a time via our xbox 360 w/ their cousin remotely (meaning they can game online remotely individually w/ her). When we attempt to add the second player in our household they are unable to join due to "profile settings".

What we have tried:

Opening the NAT

Enabling Profile Settings

Resetting to Factory Settings - Network

Talking to MS - having profiles checked

Talking to UVERSE

Checking Network Speeds 22Mbs (up is slower than down)

Do we need to make them family members? Do each of our household players (total of two direct family members) need to pay for separate GOLD memberships? So lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft :) Thank you.

:)

bridgetfair, Sep 30, 2018
  2. JaMbO131313
    JaMbO131313 Guest
    Minecraft XBOX ONE

Having issue getting my sons profile permission to play online. His profile is set to teen, allowed to play online multiplayer but when he tries to play online Minecraft Xbox One Edition he gets an Xbox notification saying he cannot due to his settings.
    What's to be done anyone?

JaMbO131313, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 30, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

on the Xbox 360 each household player need to have their own Xbox Live Account with their on Gold subscription to access Gold features.

On the Xbox 360 the Gold subscription can't be shared across accounts or the console.

To be sure also check
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    to verify if only gameplay is allowed and also the setting for User created content is set to be allowed.

Do the household players play on the same or different 360 consoles?

Let us know the results

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

on the Xbox 360 each household player need to have their own Xbox Live Account with their on Gold subscription to access Gold features.

On the Xbox 360 the Gold subscription can't be shared across accounts or the console.

To be sure also check
    http://account.xbox.com/settings
    to verify if only gameplay is allowed and also the setting for User created content is set to be allowed.

Do the household players play on the same or different 360 consoles?

Let us know the results
  6. Sparty9399 Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

I am having the same issue trying to set my child'support profile to play minecraft with friends and we do not have a game console. they are in the family page on Microsoft family but I am not seeing the profile in Xbox settings to update the profile to
    allow playing minecraft with friends.

Please advise how to correct this issue.

Thanks

Bill
  7. Sparty9399 Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

I am having the same issue trying to set my child'support profile to play minecraft with friends and we do not have a game console. they are in the family page on Microsoft family but I am not seeing the profile in Xbox settings to update the profile to
    allow playing minecraft with friends.

Please advise how to correct this issue.

Thanks

Bill
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  9. JaMbO131313 Win User

Minecraft XBOX ONE

Having issue getting my sons profile permission to play online. His profile is set to teen, allowed to play online multiplayer but when he tries to play online Minecraft Xbox One Edition he gets an Xbox notification saying he cannot due to his settings.
    What's to be done anyone?
Thema:

1. XBOX Multiplayer not allowed = Profile Issue, Please read the entire post. Minecraft - Similar Threads - Multiplayer allowed Profile

2. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer: Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point,...
  3. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow): I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the...
  4. Changing my settings to allow multiplayer games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing my settings to allow multiplayer games.: Hi, I need to change my settings to allow multiplayer games(Like Sea of Thieves). When I try to edit that setting it says that an unexpected error has appeared and that message keeps popping up...
  5. whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats the point of multi play if xbox live allows cheatin in multiplayer: what is the point of still making xbox 360 game work if u xbox live allow people to cheat while playing multiplayer 1c961d9f-aa99-4000-8cbb-ce2222f57e57
  6. Profile is not allowed to be on Xbox Box Gold/Live Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile is not allowed to be on Xbox Box Gold/Live Multiplayer: I just bought Black Op 2 yesterday for my Xbox One, and bought Xbox Live/Gold, I installed everything of the game, and I started it up, and press Xbox Live, and it tells me "NOTICE this current...
  7. Multiplayer Can't Start: Says "The Current Profile Is Not Allowed To Play On Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Can't Start: Says "The Current Profile Is Not Allowed To Play On Xbox ...: When I click on the Multiplayer Menu, then choose "Xbox Live" I get the error message "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live". I only have one profile, I'm logged into it and I...
  8. Every time I go to play multiplayer in it say current profile not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I go to play multiplayer in it say current profile not allowed to play on xbox live: I have called xbox twice they do same steps none of them work she said it had something to do with my account so we fixed still did not fix my ability to play multiplayer please help me...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live? Says game profile does not allow online multiplayer? Also not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live? Says game profile does not allow online multiplayer? Also not ...: It is connected to Ethernet. I tried deleting some cache. Tried a few games and none of them worked online. This was just a 1 month membership and I haven't bought it in a while. Went to family...
  10. Multiplayer Profile setup to allow online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer Profile setup to allow online gaming: hello, we are trying to join a Multiplayer game (Terraria). My son can see his friend popup and his friend shows up in the Terraria player list. he selects the player and tries to start game....